2020 Keystone RV Passport GT 2210RBWEGo Everywhere
Redefining expectations for ultra-lightweight travel trailers, the redesigned Passport GT and SL Series offer less weight and more of everything—more style, more comfort, more technology, and more ways to maximize your camping adventures.
Features may include:
- Residential-style furniture
- Convenience center with slide, lights, awning, water system controls, and 110V receptacle
- 6-gallon gas/electric DSI water heater (17.8 gal/hr)
- Winterization-ready water system
- Residential durable Armstrong® vinyl flooring
- 12V DVD/CD/AM/FM stereo, AUX input, Bluetooth and quality sound speakers
- LED, flat-screen HDTV, standard
- Residential light fixtures in slide room
- Upgraded residential window treatments and valances
- Residential-style interior doors
- Upgraded leather furniture w/tri-fold sofa
- USB charging ports throughout
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Insulated lockable radius baggage doors with hold backs
- Insulated radius entrance door with screen door
- MORryde® Step Above™ entry steps
- Four (4) scissor-style stabilizer jacks
- Two (2), 20 lb. propane bottles with flip-top cover
- Dual battery rack over A-frame
- Rain gutters with extended downspouts
- Electric adjustable awning
- Lighted exterior pass-through storage compartment w/motion light*
- Exterior shower w/ hot and cold taps
- Molded fiberglass front cap w/KeyShield™ rock guard
- Fold-away exterior grab handle
- Load equalization axles (spread axle design)
- Exterior light at dump valves
- Upgraded graphics package
- Electric power tongue jack
|Total Price Change:||+$5|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Apache Camping Centers opened its' doors in 1971 as a family-owned enterprise in Portland. Thankfully, we've earned a reputation of excellent customer service and satisfaction through our investment in exceptional service and sales people.
All of our sales staff has extensive product knowledge both in the products we sell and the industry at-large. In fact, several Apache Camping Centers sales professionals have come from our service department where they literally learned the products inside and out.
We service what we sell and have a fully-staffed service and parts department with a broad inventory of parts and accessories.