This camper is the perfect set up for Full Time living, and working remote on the road. We are hoping to sell it as a COMPLETE package including all of the additional hang offs that we purchased to make life on the road that much more comfortable and luxurious. With this set up, you will be able to hit the ground running!!
These hang offs include:
- weBoost RV kit. This helps to boost available cellular signals to ensure you are always connected. It saved us on numerous occasions taking 1 bar of intermittent service to full bar LTE. Retails for $500 uninstalled.
- WiFiRanger EliteAC Pack: This helps to boost the Wifi signal of a campground or other surrounding WiFi signals. It brings that signal into your RV and allows all of your devices to connect to one secured network inside your RV ensuring you do not have to constantly connect all of your devices to a different network each time you move. Retails for $700 uninstalled.
- Progressive Industries Hardwired EMS Surge and Electrical Protection: This acts as a whole RV surge protector and keeps all of your electronics and RV components safe. It is hardwired into the RV meaning you don’t have to set it up every time you hook up to park utilities. Just plug in your RV and you are good to go. Retails for $350 uninstalled
- Customized Desk for two made from solid Walnut: Retails for $300 uninstalled
- Amerisleep Memory Foam Cali King Mattress: Retails for $1200
- Water Hoses, both fresh water and black tank clean out. Both hoses retail for $75
- Valterra Viper 20’ Sewer Hose with clear sewer connectors. Retails for $65
- Camco Sidewinder sewer hose support. Retails for $30
- Valterra water pressure regulator. Retails for $42
- Camco 30 to 50amp converter. Retails for $25
- Upgraded delta Bathroom faucet. Retails for $80
- Upgraded Shower head. Retails for $40
- Camco Screen door cross bar. Retails for $15
- Curt Kingpin Lock. Retails for $30
- Additional Electric outlet ran from utility pole to kitchen island (gives you more than 50amp service).
- 2 Maxxair Vent covers. Allows you to keep your roof vents open even in rain. Retail for $125
- Upgraded high amp circuit breaker for autolevel. Retails for $20
- 2 sets of Camco Leveling blocks. Retails for $60
- Updated black tank anti siphon vacuum breaker:Retails for $40
- Valterra twist on waste valve: Retails for $17
- 2 Delta Towel Racks: Retail for $40
- 2 Lippert 360 siphon roof vent caps: Retail for $36
- Updated A/C vents to allow for more air flow: Retails for over $100 uninstalled
You will see the storage doors with blue tape around them in the pictures. This was done for winterizing purposes to help keep any moisture and insects at bay!
Don’t be fooled by dealerships who list a low price. You will leave the dealership paying a whole lot more and even more if you want any add-ons installed.
|Total Price Change:||-$9,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.