2012 Keystone RV Montana 3750FL
North America's #1 Selling Fifth Wheel for 10 Consecutive Years. The right inspiration leads you to achieve greatness whether you are vacationing, adventuring or just relaxing. Montana fifth wheels enable you to achieve all three. To do this, Montana designs fifth wheels to provide enduring pleasure over the long haul and in every aspect of the ownership experience. Montana builds RVs that inspire.
Imagine relaxing in your favorite chair at the end of the day enjoying the warmth of a fire! Most Montana models give you the option of having a computer workstation for surfing the web or catching up on your e-mail. Extra deep drawers are available to hang and protect your important file folders. The cabinets above the work station add even more storage space. The spaciousness of the Montana is unparalleled. The slide
room ceiling height is 6’ - 6”... An industry first. Until you
have experienced the shear openness of the Montana, you have
no idea what your are missing!
Cuisine is king in the Montana... and you will have no problem preparing any meal. Dual ovens are standard in the Montana. The full sized 30” OTR
(over the range) microwave is positioned at the ideal height for your safety. The microwave is vented outside discharging fumes and condensation. Your Montana also has a 22 inch conventional oven. In addition, there is a flush mounted, automatic ignition, 3 burner cook top with a cover for more counter space. Also, the kitchen has a large 8 cubic foot refrigerator with an adjustable thermostat which is standard, while many models offer an optional 4 door 12 cubic foot refrigerator. The drawers in the Montana have full extension steel roller bearing drawer guides. This allows the rear of the drawer to extend beyond the counter top for easy accessibility. The cabinet door hardware is 5” designer pulls...just like in your home, large enough to fit your whole hand in.
We’ve even added toe kicks at the bottom of most Montana cabinets, allowing you closer access to your work space.
1. Rear Ladder
2. Vented Attic
3. 15,000 BTU A/C
4. One-Piece EPDM Rubber Roof with 12 Year Warranty
5. Aluminum Radius Roof Transition Molding
6. 3/8" Roof Decking
7. Radiant R-38 Insulation (97% Heat Reflection)
8. Fiberglass Insulation
9. Aluminum Wrapped AC Duct
10. Ceiling Decking with Vinyl
11. 5" Fabricated Galvanized Steel Truss Rafters on
12. Fold-Away Grab Handle
13. 30" x 74" Entry Door with Window
14. 2" Welded Aluminum Wall Studs
15. Interior Decorator Board
16. Electro-Galvanized Sheet (EGS) Metal
17. High Density Solid Block Insulating Foam
18. 1/8” Luan Board
19. 2nd Layer of Luan with Staggered Seams
20. Gel-Coated Fiberglass (Hi-Gloss is Optional)
21. Heavy Duty Insulated Baggage Doors
22. Exterior Convenience Center
23. Electric Patio Awning
24. Security Light
25. Fiberglass Front Cap with Improved
Turning Radius and Hitch Vision
26. Side-Mounted Hydraulic Selector Valves
27. Rear Accessory Hitch
28. Electric Rear Jacks
29. DARCO Wrapped Main Floor Moisture Barrier
30. Astro-Foil Insulation
31. Fiberglass Insulation
32. One-Piece Fluted Polypropylene Fully Enclosed Sub-Floor
33. 3" Large-Capacity Heat Duct
34. Heavy Duty Wet Bolt Kit and 8-Lug Wheels with
Easy Lube Axles
35. MOR/ryde® Suspension
36. Enclosed and Insulated Water Lines
37. Powder-Coated 10" Steel “Rolled” I-Beam
38. Residential Linoleum
39. Full Radius-Wrap Aluminum Enclosure
40. 3" Welded Aluminum Floor
41. Drop-Frame Chassis Design with Flat-Floor Storage
42. Dual 30 Lbs. L.P. Bottles on Each Side
43. Easy Access Adjustable Snap Jack Pins
44. 5/8" Seamless Floor Decking
45. Residential Carpet Pad
46. Residential-Grade Carpeting with Stain Protection
47. Extended Hitch Pin
|Total Price Change:||-$19,664|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Anthem RV & Boat Outlet Center is located at 44019 North Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, AZ 85087. We are just off either the Anthem Way or New River on Interstate 17 exits to the East Frontage Road. Easy access for your convenience as you head out on your Great RV trip.
If you are seeking a full service recreational dealership, you have found the answer. We offer Sales, Service, Parts, Storage and Consignments. Please come in for the Anthem RV & Boat friendly experience.
Ownership and Senior Management bring an average 10+ years of experience in the recreational dealership industry. Let us help put that experience to work for you to meet your recreational vehicle needs.