2022 Keystone RV Bullet Crossfire 1800RB
Imagine having all of the flexibility of tent camping, but with a bed, your own bathroom...and a kitchen! How much more often you would go camping if all of your gear was always packed and ready to go? Bullet Crossfire's small lightweight camping trailers make the transition to RVing effortless with models that weigh less than 4,000 lb and easy set-up features like power stabilizers and tongue jacks.
Features may include:Exterior
- NORCO® HSLA steel/automotive deposition coated frame assembled w/ huck bolts
- Aluminum framed floor and walls
- Sliding windows w/ tinted safety glass
- Fully walkable roof with one-piece TPO membrane
- One piece ABS enclosed underbelly
- Spare tire easily accessible on rear bumper/wall
- (4) electric stabilizer jacks
- Friction hinge door w/ oversized grab handle on main entry
- Pass through storage with magnetic door catches
- 43 gal. fresh, 30 gal. gray, 30 gal. black
- Detachable power cord & 110v outlet
- Outside hot/cold shower w/ showerhead
- Electric awning w/ adjustable arms & LED light strip
- Beauflor® w/ woven flooring in slides
- Midnight Monterey stained hardwood cabinet doors & hidden hinges
- Price $47,467 $32,995 CAD
- Type Travel Trailers
- Status New
- Length 18.00 ft.
- GVWR info N/A
- Dry Weight info N/A
About this dealership
We are proud of our past at Meridian RV since our incorporation in 1967, Meridian RV has been involved with the RV industry. Meridian Mobile Mfg.Ltd. was founded by Doug Ramsay Sr., along with his 2 sons. They not only built a variety of custom built trailers, campers, and chassis mount motor homes, but also drew the plans and designs for them. Meridian RV still continues to be a family business. In 1995, the decision was made to change the name from Meridian Mobile Mfg. Ltd. to Meridian RV Mfg. Ltd. as it more clearly defined what we did.
Over the years, Meridian RV has increased its service and parts departments, and has succeeded in becoming Western Canada's largest RV service centre. In our service department, we have experienced licensed technicians to ensure that your RV is repaired to factory standards. Our staff is very knowledgeable and can help you with all your RV needs. We also have an experienced sales team to assist and guide you towards the selection of the new RV of your dreams.
Meridian RV has two locations: our Port Coquitlam dealership is situated on 10 acres, which is located at the Mary Hill Bypass and Coast Meridian Road in Port Coquitlam. We are 10 minutes from downtown Maple Ridge and approximately 20 minutes from Vancouver. Our second location is located in 100 Mile House, at the junction of Highway 97 and Highway 24, approximately 10 minutes south of 100 Mile House. Look for the blue roof, you can't miss us! We can accommodate a large number of RVs(at both locations) in our safe and secure storage compound where we provide easy access to our storage customers.
During the period since 1967, servicing and looking after our customers' needs has enabled us to seek out quality products that we are proud to offer to our customers. We carry many lines of tent trailers, travel trailers, 5th wheels, toy haulers, pop-up truck campers, truck campers, enclosed trailers, snowmobile trailers, and equipment trailers.
Give us a call or drop by one of our locations, we would love the opportunity to be your RV dealer of choice!