Description: TRIPLE SLIDEOUT + 12' 3" GARAGE LENGTH TOYHAULER ! + DUAL REAR POWER BEDS WITH LOWER DINETTE/SIT/SLEEP + OUTSIDE KITCHEN + SLEEPS UP TO 10 + 4 STEP STAIRCASE ENTRY + TRIPLE AXLE + OUTSIDE SHOWER + ROOF ACCESS LADDER + SUPER SPACIOUS INTERIOR + 3930 LBS CARGO CAPACITY + LARGE FLAT SCREEN TV + CENTRAL VAC +
2020 KZ RV Sportster 363TH12
This 102 inch wide-body has everything you need to ride exciting new venues or your old favorites. Travel trailers feature interior cargo lengths for your toys from 13 to 15 feet, with two open-concept floorplans and two garage floorplans and a generous 90-inch interior height for taller toys. Fifth wheels offer five garage floorplans and one all-new open-concept floorplan, with cargo lengths from 10 to 13 feet for the toys, and triple slides to recreate the roominess of home. All travel trailer and fifth wheel floorplans feature a power bed with sit and sleep option, and you can extend your rig’s footprint for entertaining guests after a long day of riding, with the party patio package. Do what you love; we’ll get you there.Features may include:
- 3/8" Fully Walk-On Roof Decking
- 1-Piece Seamless Roof w/Roofing Material
- Awning w/Drip Rail & Spouts
- Tuff Ply® in Enclosed Cargo Areas
- (2) 30 lb. LP Bottles w/Cover FW
- (2) or (4) Stabilizer Jacks (F/P specific)
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Extra-Large, Smooth, Screwless Baggage Doors
- Outside Shower (F/P specific)
- LED Light in Pass-Thru Storage
- Acrylic Sink w/High-Rise Faucet
- Range Hood w/12V Light & Exhaust Fan
- Roller Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Super-Sized Panoramic Slideroom Window
- Digital TV Antenna w/Booster
- Flush-Floor Bedroom (FWs)
- Built-In Medicine Cabinet w/Mirror in Bathroom
|Total Price Change:||-$19,089|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Welcome to Krenek RV Center. Southwest Michigan's largest RV dealer. Specializing in RV Sales, Rentals, Parts and service.
We are family owned and operated since 1978 and feel that all of our customers are part of our family as well. Krenek RV Center is conveniently located just off I-94 at Coloma (exit 39) and minutes from the Indiana and Illinois borders.