2017 Jayco Hummingbird 17FDFEATURE-PACKED AND FIT FOR FUN
The ultra light Hummingbird is the newest addition to the Jayco lineup of travel trailers. Weighing in at about 3,000 pounds and packed with features and modern conveniences, it's the definition of towable fun.
Features may include:Exterior
- Aerodynamic, rounded profile with front & rear black diamond plating
- Graphics package with 2-colored sidewall
- Tuffshell, vacuum-bonded laminated floor, roof and sidewalls with wrapped, aluminum-cage front & rear walls
- Norco Next-Gen frame with integrated A-frame
- Single axle with rubber-torsion suspension
- G-20 tinted safety-glass windows
- Marine-grade exterior speakers (2)
- Nitro-filled radial tires
- Impact-resistant, powder-coated black aluminum fenders
- Slideouts with double seals, barrier sponges and U-channel drip spout
- 30-amp service with detachable power cord
- 20-lb. propane bottle with auto regulator with cover
- Outside grill propane quick-disconnect port
- Exterior TV bracket with cable & satellite hook-ups
- 26-inch-wide entry doors with gas-strut & frosted window
- 25.5-gallon fresh water, black & gray tanks
- Folding 2’ x 4’ picnic table with interior storage compartment
- Screwed & glued cabinetry
- Smoked glass decorative inserts (select overhead cabinets)
- Ball-bearing drawer glides with 75-lb. capacity
- Plywood dinette and bed bases
- High-density dinette cushions with vinyl backing
- Jayco-exclusive mattress with bedspread and pillows
- Plastic foot-flush toilet
- 2.1-amp USB port in all models
- Decorative window treatments with pleated nightshades
|Listed Price||$15,995|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Apache Camping Centers opened its' doors in 1971 as a family-owned enterprise in Portland. Thankfully, we've earned a reputation of excellent customer service and satisfaction through our investment in exceptional service and sales people.
All of our sales staff has extensive product knowledge both in the products we sell and the industry at-large. In fact, several Apache Camping Centers sales professionals have come from our service department where they literally learned the products inside and out.
We service what we sell and have a fully-staffed service and parts department with a broad inventory of parts and accessories.