Selling our 2015 Jayco 28.5RSTS (half-ton 1500/F150 towable) 5th wheel.
Kids have moved out and we want to move to something smaller (slide-in truck camper) that allows us to easily pull our boat/kayaks.
Camper is in EXCELLENT condition! We've only used it 2-3 times per season since we bought it new.
Couple of key things to know:
- This model has the nightstands vs. wardrobes in the bedroom (which we wanted).
- Tires were replaced Summer 2020 with new Goodyear tires. Only have been on 1 trip since replacing.
- Has a 2" ball-mount receiver on the back for triple towing, bike rack, etc. I have towed my 16' boat behind it a couple of times with no problems.
- When we purchased it, we upgraded it to the MORryde pinbox, which is a much smoother/quieter tow.
- We added the heavy-duty MORryde steps in 2020 as well.
Selling this for what we owe on it. Like I said above, we are wanting to move to a truck camper. I would consider some kind of a trade or trade+$ if someone is looking to sell their truck camper and move to a 5th wheel.
|Total Price Change:||-$1,905|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.