SAVE BIG TIME!
The MSRP when new was $66,479
If you want a new travel trailer at a used price, this could be for you.
We bought this unit new to live and travel on the road for several years with our young family. Unfortunately, life changed and we never got the opportunity. The trailer has barely been used. It's like new and loaded with extras.
This bunk house floor plan is great for a family. It sleeps five with a queen bed in front and three bunks in the back. The bunk room also has a couch that can accommodate a sixth person.
The kitchen is great with a large fridge, stainless steel sink, microwave, stove, oven, lots of cupboard space, and a large pantry. There is also an outside kitchen.
The spacious living space with its slide outs on each side has a fireplace, free-standing table & chairs, ceiling fan, recliners, and unique "mud room" bench at the entryway.
We added an extra powered awning to make a large outdoor patio area.
The master bedroom has lots of closet space and is roomy with a slide out and a private entrance to the bathroom.
Here are some of the extras:
- 2 roof top air conditioners
- aluminum wheel rims
- bathroom power vent
- Denver pillowtop mattress
- 2 powered patio awnings with LED lights
- Microwave (inside and outside)
- outside shower
- solar prep
- water heater bypass
- 4 point electric auto leveling system
- 40" LED TV
- Bluetooth Radio with DVD player
- fireplace with ledgestone surround
- high gloss ivory fiberglass
- recessed LED cap lighting
- solid surface countertops
- stainless steel kitchen sink
- freestanding table with four chairs
- 12 cubic foot electric/gas refrigerator
You can't go wrong with this travel trailer if it fits your needs.
|Total Price Change:||-$8,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.