2008 Itasca Meridian 37H - 29,000 miles - 37 feet - $92,900
This easy-to-drive, 2008 Itasca Meridian 37H A Class Diesel Pusher was taken in on trade by us from a customer moving up to a newer model diesel pusher and only has 29,000 miles on the odometer. This easy to drive motorhome is 37 feet long, has dual slide outs that create a ton of interior square footage, and comes coated with Itasca’s incredible full body paint package using their “Brownstone” graphics scheme. This RV is powered by a Cummins ISB 6.7L turbo-charged diesel engine that produces 350HP + 750 lb-ft of torque, has the Allison 6-speed electronic transmission with push button gear selector, is equipped with an Onan 8.0kW Quiet Diesel generator, and sits on a heavy duty Freightliner XC chassis with air ride suspension + air brakes with 2018 Michelin tires all around.
Other important features and options include:
- Pass through basement storage compartments with side swing luggage doors
- 10,000 pound weight distributing tow hitch + 7-pin wiring
- One piece fiberglass roof with fiberglass front/rear caps
- TrueAir residential central air conditioning with heat pump + 40,000 BTU furnace
- 50 amp service + 2,000 watt inverter + automatic transfer switch + battery disconnects
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks with touch pad controls
- Electric door and patio awnings + slide toppers over each slide
- Rear view and side view camera system with in dash monitoring
- Electric entry step with linoleum flooring from the entryway to the bathroom
- Large living room with two Euro recliners + Rest Easy multi position lounger + booth dinette + 42” LCD TV
- Full kitchen with solid surface counters, stainless steel four door refrigerator + freezer, stainless steel convection oven, gas stove top, and plenty of pantry storage
- Middle bathroom area with sink + vanity, glass shower enclosure + skylight, private room with toilet and washer/dryer combo
- Rear master suite with a queen sized bed, wall mounted LCD TV, wardrobe closet and more!
We've been in business for over 25 years now, and pride ourselves on having one of the largest selections of pre-owned A Class diesel pushers in the country. We hand select each RV in our inventory to create a wide array of different coaches from different manufacturers to fit anyone's budget. Despite the fact that these are all used motorhomes, our team here does their absolute best to get every RV into the best possible condition prior to pickup so customers can immediately hit the open road!