UNIT #43 - SEE BELOW FOR RENTAL RATES
Seats 8 - Sleeps 7
This unit is part of our rental fleet - mileage is used during rentals - mileage will be updated after every rental return
This unit is a 2019 38'8" Holiday Rambler Navigator. It has a diesel Cummins on a freightliner chassis 340HP. This Class A model is equipped with Wi-Fi and in-motion satellite. It has a full size overhead bunk, a twin convertible couch, twin bunk beds that can be converted to a hanging closet and a king size adjustable master bed and there is also a washer and a dryer. It has 3 slides in total including a full wall slide. It has 2 full bathrooms and a fireplace. It has power awnings, automatic leveling jacks, air horns, an electric double entry step, full body paint, AM/FM/CD/NAV in dash stereo, a 32" LED television in the bedroom and a 43" LED television in the living room, and an exterior entertainment center, a Bose soundbar, a rear back up video camera, and HD RV mirrors with cameras, a residential style refrigerator, microwave convection oven, a stainless steel double galley sink, 2 propane heaters, 3 roof air conditioners, AC/DC power inverter, 12 volt led lights, power windshield blind and manual double roller blinds, an 8.0KW diesel generator, telescopic/tilt steering wheel, solid surface counter tops, porcelain heated tile flooring, hardwood cabinet doors and soft touch dri/pass reclining seats. It has 100 gallon fresh water tank, a 50 gallon black water tank and a 75 gallon grey water tank. It does run on a 50 amp service and has a 12v battery disconnect switch. It also has side hinge luggage doors, 2 huge pass thru compartments and so much more! You do not know luxury until you have owned this motor home.
BASE RENTAL PRICES
1 Day: $1,840 - $1,920
2 Days: $2,760 - $2,880
3 Days: $3,680 - $3,840
4 Days: $4,600 - $4,800
1 Week: $6,450 - $6,700
Add. Day: $920 - $960
Security Deposit $6,100
OFF SEASON = OCT. THRU MAY. AND IN SEASON = JUNE THRU SEPT.
NO SPECIAL LICENSE TO DRIVE THIS UNIT!!!
Additional rental charges include vehicle prep, insurance and mileage (100 miles/day free, up to 300/day =.28/mile and over 300/day = .56/mile).
We also offer 24 hour assistance while you are on your adventure.
Delivery, set-up and pick up is also available for this unit for an additional fee.
Before every departure your unit will go through a full maintenance check, a very thorough cleaning and a show through.
Basic rental process:
1) Look for unit you would like to rent
2) Know the exact dates that you will need to rent the unit for
3) Mark your trip and figure out how many miles you will be while you are away
4) Decide if you are taking any pets
5) If your renting a trailer make sure your vehicle can tow the size of the trailer (you can google this info)
6) Click the contact us button with the above info and we will be more than happy to send you an estimate.
NO TITLE WORRIES - WE HAVE THE TITLES FOR ALL OF OUR UNITS
WE ALSO OFFER FREE LIFETIME STORAGE OF ANY UNIT PURCHASED FROM US.
Brand Holiday Rambler
Floorplan Layout Bunk Beds
RV Type Class A
Width 8' 4"
Location Boylston, MA
Chassis: Freightliner XC-Series
Engine Manuf: Cummins
Engine Model: I6 Diesel Pusher 6.7L 340HP
Fuel Type: Diesel
Water Capacity - Black: 50
Water Capacity - Fresh: 100
Water Capacity - Grey: 75
# Air Conditioners: 1
Air Conditioner Spec: 30000 BTUs
# of Slideouts: 3
# of Axles: 2
• Dryer • Microwave • Oven • Refrigerator • Stove Top Burner • Washer • Water Heater
• 50 Amp Service • Air Conditioning • Auxiliary Battery • Generator • Satellite Radio • Solar Panels
• Backup Camera • CD Player • CO Detector • DVD Player • Fire Extinguisher • GPS Navigation • Solar ready • In-Motion Satellite Dish • LP Detector • Propane • Smoke Detector • Surround Sound System • TV
• Air Assist Suspension • Backup Monitor • Exterior Speakers • External Shower • Hitch • Ladder • Leveling Jacks • Luggage Rack • Outside Entertainment Center • Power Awning • Power Entrance Step • Power Roof Vent • Skylight • Slide-out • Slide-out Awning
• Booth Dinette • Bunk Beds • Central Vacuum • Fireplace • King Size Bed • Medicine Cabinet • Non-Smoking Unit • Pocket Door(s) • Roof Vents • Self Contained • Shower • Toilet • Two Full Baths • Wardrobe(s)Exterior Color:
Fuller Motorhome Rentals, Inc., has been family owned for over 32 years providing RV & Trailer Rentals based in Massachusetts serving all states. We offer newer, clean and professionally maintained units, and are proud of the fact that we have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating and have been chosen among the Best Of Central Mass businesses. Unlike our competitors each unit is maintained and spotless between each rental. Plus we answer the phone 24/7 for you.