This is a great machine that attracts all kinds of compliments. Exceptionally well equipped, maintained, and in above average condition. We have owned this motorhome since new and hate to give it up, but after many enjoyable years of the RV lifestyle, the time has come.
This coach is in excellent condition, inside and out. We are the original owners. It is exceptionally well equipped, including several after-market additions and improvements. WE have available all receipts for work done over the life of the coach.
Below is the link to the original brochure provided by the manufacturer. It shows the construction and materials used in the manufacturer of the coach, as well as the dimensions, capacities, etc. for 2009 Endeavors, including our model, 41 PDQ.
(If the link above is not highlighted, please copy and paste it into your browser.)
Ours includes nearly all of the options listed in the brochure as well as:
• All new tires 2 ½ years ago.
• Cummins ISL400, needs no DEF.
• Progressive Industries electrical management system installed.
• New RF Mogul automatic satellite system suitable for Shaw in Canada, or easily modified for Dish Network in US.
• Surround sound.
• Side-by-side stainless fridge with ice and water dispenser in the door and automatic self defrost.
• Slide-out shelves in the cupboard below the stove.
• A second full slide-out tray in the underneath storage area, making the entire space easy to access.
• King-size bed with sleep-by-number option.
• Central vacuum.
• Huge closet space across the total width of the coach at the back.
• Lots of cupboard space throughout the coach, particularly in the kitchen area.
• All furniture is ultra-leather and is in excellent, like-new condition.
• Ceramic tile floor throughout except the bedroom.
• The jack-knife couch is removed and replaced with matching cabinetry along the wall and two swivel recliners with footrests.
• The remaining couch makes into a queen-size bed.
• Combo washer/dryer.
• Ceiling fan in bedroom (12 volt).
• Awning added over the large bedroom window.
The motorhome is titled in Canada and is free and clear. We will provide necessary paper work to sell in the U.S. if needed. The coach is currently located at our home near Toronto. We are quite prepared to meet any U.S. buyers at the Canada/U.S. border to clear any title questions.
|Total Price Change:||-$10,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.