*RENTAL PRICES* UNIT #44
BASE RENTAL PRICE
OFF SEASON - IN SEASON
1 Day: $1,920 - $2,030
2 Days: $2,880 - $3,045
3 Days: $3,840 - $4,060
4 Days: $4,800 - $5,075
1 Week: $6,700 - $7,100
Add. Day: $960 - $1,015
Security Deposit - $5,000
OFF SEASON = OCT. THRU MAY. AND IN SEASON = JUNE THRU SEPT.
NO SPECIAL LICENSE TO DRIVE THIS UNIT!!!
Additional rental charges include vehicle prep, mandatory insurance and mileage (100 miles/day free, up to 300/day =.28/mile and over 300/day = .56/mile).
We also offer 24 hour assistance while you are on your adventure.
Delivery, set-up and pick up is also available for this unit for an additional fee.
Before every departure your unit will be go through a full maintenance check, a very thorough cleaning and a show though.
This unit is a 2019 38'8" Holiday Rambler Endeavor. It has a diesel Cummins 360HP on a freightliner chassis. This class A model is equipped with the lane departure feature, WiFi extender and in motion satellite. It has a full size overhead bunk, a twin convertible couch, twin bunk beds that can be converted to a hanging closet and a king size adjustable master bed. It also has a washer, dryer and a dishwasher. It has 3 slides in total including a full wall slide. It has 2 full bathrooms, and a fireplace. It has power awnings, automatic leveling jacks, air horns, an electric double entry step, AM/FM/CD/NAV in dash stereo, a 32" LED television in the bedroom and a 43" LED television in the living room, and an exterior entertainment center with speakers, a bose soundbar, a rear back up video camera, and HD RV mirrors with cameras, a residential style refrigerator, microwave convection oven, a stainless steel double galley sink, aqua hot hydronic heating, 3 roof air conditioners, AC/DC power inverter, 12 volt led lights, under chassis lighting, power windshield blind and manual double roller blinds, an 8.0KW diesel generator, telescopic/tilt steering wheel, solid surface counter tops, porcelain heated tile flooring, hardwood cabinet doors and soft touch dri/pass reclining seats. It has 100 gallon fresh water tank, a 50 gallon black water tank and a 75 gallon grey water tank. It does run on a 50 amp service and has a 12v battery disconnect switch. It also has side hinge luggage doors, 2 huge pass thru storage compartments and so much more!
Chassis: Freightliner XC-Series
Engine Manuf: Cummins
Engine Model: I6 Diesel Pusher 6.7L 360HP
Fuel Type: Diesel
Water Capacity - Black: 50
Water Capacity - Fresh: 100
Water Capacity - Grey: 75
# Air Conditioners: 2
Air Conditioner Spec: 30000 BTUs
# of Slideouts: 3
# of Axles: 1
• Dishwasher • Dryer • Microwave • Oven • Refrigerator • Residential Refrigerator • Stove Top Burner • Washer • Water Heater
• Air Conditioning • Auxiliary Battery • Generator • Satellite Radio
• Backup Camera • CD Player • CO Detector • DVD Player • Fire Extinguisher • GPS Navigation • In-Motion Satellite Dish • Solar ready • LP Detector • Propane • Smoke Detector • Surround Sound System • TV
• Air Assist Suspension • Backup Monitor • Exterior Speakers • External Shower • Hitch • Ladder • Leveling Jacks • Outside Entertainment Center • Power Awning • Power Entrance Step • Power Roof Vent • Skylight • Slideout • Slide-out Awning
• Booth Dinette • Bunk Beds • Central Vacuum • Fireplace • King Size Bed • Medicine Cabinet • Non-Smoking Unit • Pocket Door(s) • Roof Vents • Self Contained • Shower • Toilet • Two Full Baths • Wardrobe(s)
Fuller Motorhome Rentals, Inc., has been family owned for over 32 years providing RV & Trailer Rentals based in Massachusetts serving all states. We offer newer, clean and professionally maintained units, and are proud of the fact that we have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating and have been chosen among the Best Of Central Mass businesses. Unlike our competitors each unit is maintained and spotless between each rental. Plus we answer the phone 24/7 for you.