2018 Heartland Mallard M302Your Migration Starts Here...
Mallard is a full featured travel trailer in a smaller, lighter package. You will appreciate the openness of the Mallard layouts featuring an arched ceiling measuring in at nearly seven feet. Mallard gives you room for the whole family to relax, dine or entertain. Oversized windows let in natural light and spectacular views of the great outdoors. Mallard provides kitchens with efficient wide-open prep areas, as well as large base cabinets and huge overhead storage for that extended vacation. Mallard offers models to fit your specific needs whether your a couple just getting away or a family of six with friends choose Mallard and migrate to your favorite get away.Features may include:
- Dual Ducted A/C w/arched ceiling
- 6 side aluminum construction
- 4" Fully walkable vacuum bonded roof
- 2" Laminated floor and sidewalls
- Etched panel interior doors
- 6 cu ft. double door refer
- Dual 20# LP tanks w/auto change over
- Gas/electric DSI water heater
- 12 volt FM/AM/CD/DVD player with indoor and outdoor speakers
- 55 amp 12 volt power converter
- Steel ball bearing drawer guides
- Forced air heated and enclosed underbelly
- Electric awning with LED lights
- Finished and insulated pass-through storage
- Slam baggage doors with magnetic latches
- 13,500 BTU air conditioner
- 50 Amp A/C prep in model M32 and larger
- Friction hinge entry door
|Listed Price||$26,995|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Carson Pass RV is an RV dealership serving the Lockeford area. We know the kind of freedom and adventure you are looking for, so we are proud to carry a large selection of new and pre-owned RVs. Our friendly and experienced sales, financing, service, and parts departments are ready to offer outstanding service at every point, from assisting while you're making your choice to ongoing maintenance and customization. At Carson Pass RV, we value the opportunity to create a long-term relationship with our customers, and we do that by making sure to exceed your expectations.