TONS OF ROOM!
2017 Heartland Cyclone CY 3418
Heartland Luxury Crossover Taking the World by Storm
Cyclone is not your average toy hauler. You’ll appreciate the hardwood cabinets with a rich, durable furnish that provides a truly residential look and feel. Incredible interior spaciousness with mega-slides featuring huge windows and residential furniture with built in recliners for the entire family plus a few friends. All Cyclones are equipped with a full featured kitchen and most models accommodate sleeping for eight or more.
Features may include:KITCHEN / INTERIOR
- Standard Safety Equipment
- 18 cu.ft. refrigerator (12 cu.ft. in 3418, 3800)
- Solid surface countertops
- Spring loaded hidden hinges
- Steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Detachable sprayer faucet
- Deep stainless steel kitchen sink
- 30” residential space saver microwave oven
- Solid surface sink covers
- Custom monitor control panel
- (2)15,000 BTU A/C whisper quiet system
- His/hers reading lights in loft
- Overhead cabinets or shelving throughout
- High quality residential furniture
BATH & BED
- Patio sliding door (N/A 3418, 4113, 4150, 4200, 4250)
- Single level master suite
- Residential one-piece fiberglass Neo-Angle shower or sunken tub
- Foot flush porcelain commode
- Heat and A/C vents in main bathroom
- Washer dryer prep (N/A 3418, 300C)
- Residential pillow top King mattress (most models)
- Correct track alignment system
- Six point hydraulic leveling system Level-Up
- 16” G-rated tires with aluminum wheels
- One-piece walk-on EPDM roof
- Welded tubular aluminum construction
- Stunning exterior graphics
- 12” I-beam powder coated steel frame (10” I-beam 300C, 3110, 3418)
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Triple 7,000 lb. axles (most models)
- Double 7,000 lb. axles (3110, 300C, 3418, 3611 JS)
- Industry leading, unobstructed pass-through storage
- Universal docking center (All system hook-ups located in one, convenient, concealed compartment)
- 50 Amp service with detachable cord
- Deep tinted max vent windows
- Radius, 1” thick slam baggage doors
- Patented overhead cab technology (300C)
- Exterior hot/cold shower with high pressure nozzle
- Outside mini fridge (some models)
- Huge 94” wide door opening
- 5.5 KW generator with fuel station and timer
- R-34 roof, R-38 floor, R-11 sidewall insulation
- LP quick connect for BBQ grills
- Side awning with LED lights
|Total Price Change:||-$5,018|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
ALL RV NEEDS: HELPING OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS ENJOY THE GREAT OUTDOORS IN A FUN AND AFFORDABLE WAY!
All RV Needs is an RV dealership serving the Southern Oregon area. We know the kind of freedom and adventure you are looking for, so we are proud to carry a large selection of new and pre-owned RVs. Our friendly and experienced sales, financing, service, and parts departments are ready to offer outstanding service at every point, from assisting while you're making your choice to ongoing maintenance and customization. At All RV Needs, we value the opportunity to create a long-term relationship with our customers, and we do that by making sure to exceed your expectations.
Hi, my name is Ronald Dace and my wife is Theresa. We are long time Klamath County residents.We started the Medford business together in March 2012, and the new Klamath location in April 2018. I have been in the RV business for many years and have worked for the biggest dealers in Southern California. I have worked as General Manager - Sales Mgr - Finance Mgr - Internet Mgr - and every position in-between. For 4 years I was GM of a dealership in Oregon, and then, the opportunity came up to open up our new state of the art dealership in Medford Oregon.
We have 20 ft high ceilings, 14 ft wide doors, and 20 ft wide bays. They are 68ft long, with roll up doors each end to enable drive through. We have all the latest equipment, including 30K lb hoist for large motorhomes and manlifts to assist our certified mechanics, in doing any roof or side wall work that has to be done. We have a fully stocked parts department. Our suppliers are in Portland and we can usually get a part the next day if ordered by 5 pm. We specialize in getting those hard to find parts for the RVs that are no longer made or are just a little old.