Purchased brand new, 2017 Kenworth K370/Patagonia 4 x 4 Toy Hauler by Global Expedition Vehicles. This RV is comfortable and overland ready. Designed and manufactured for exploring the far reaches of the globe in complete comfort. It will allow you to take a hot shower in the Artic, have a cool cocktail in Mexico. Explore on enormous tires with 240 gallons of fuel. This vehicle is for adventurous people. It's been debugged and in “like brand new condition” and has had all recommended factory service intervals by Kenworth. RV Details:Garage area can hold Polaris 900 RZR. Lots of storage space and owner added netting compartments along back and sides. Black powder-coated, single tube steel rear bumper w/ 30,000# rear trailer hitch & 18,000# electric winch. Front mounted trailer hitch receiver. Rear folding steps for garage entrance.Rear back-up camera makes mounting trailer or backing up, a breeze. Manual crank side awning. Stainless grill in back & propane bottle stored in garage. Black powder coated roof rack and leading edge "grind" rail protection at roof edges. Aluminum entry door with integrated shade, screen door, handrail, electric steps to enter. Entry lit by motion-sensing LED safety light. Kitchen has white laminate cabinets with quartz stone countertop. All easy to clean.Induction burner cooktop, Samsung micro/convection oven that grill, roasts, bakes. Two drawer refrigerator-freezer, deep bowl sink, all in stainless steel. Front dining with 44" taupe leather-like seats that convert into 2nd sleeping area. Center table is adjustable up/down. Pass through window into the cabin. Lots of light and outlets. Has flat screen tv on adjustable wall mount to be viewed in dining area or bedroom. Drip coffee maker mounted up under cabinet for max counter space. Home theater audio system w/ CD,DVD,AM/FM, Blu connection, sound bar, satellite dish. Outside 360 degree surround security camera. Bedroom has very comfortable king size bed, reading lights, upper cabinets on both sides,with under cabinet netting for storage, hidden safe, window over the bed on ceiling & window on both sides of bed with integrated blinds and screens. Owner added white perforated covers and Kevlar tint to add max privacy. You can see out but they cant see in. Wash room has removable sink faucet that doubles as shower head. Double wide mirrored medicine cabinet, heated towel rack, removable teak floor, stainless sink in white corner floor cabinet. All walls are white fiberglass that's easy to clean. Flooring is commercial vinyl to resemble distressed gray wood planks. Extras too numerous to list so call for complete details. Hurry buy "like new" vs a year+ wait for a new one.
Call owner, willing to accept best offer.
Reason for selling
We’ve owned our unit for two years and have loved every minute. The first year, we drove from Pennsylvania, through the Midwest and Southwest to Baja California, Mexico. We easily towed our 35’ fishing boat to go deep sea fishing. We added a lot of extras along the way to carry more toys and increase storage capacity. After months in Baja, we sold our fishing boat, and drove then to Homer, Alaska for halibut and salmon fishing. But our ultimate dream has always been to own an exploration yacht. We were fortunate enough to have our dream vessel unexpectedly come up for sale, so now it’s on to seafaring adventures and sadly, we won’t be using our RV any longer.
Vehicle: 2017 Global Expedition Vehicles Patagonia Toy Hauler, 240” exterior length, 235” interior. 96” wide exterior and 91” wide interior. Garage height 88” and 78” interior height.
Chassis: Kenworth modified 4 x 4 with GXV Composite 2.36” panels of FRP-clad polyurethane foam insulation box. 33,000 GVWR
Engine: PX-7, 250 hp, 660 pound-feet torque at 1,600 RPM
Transmission: Allison 2500 Heavy duty service
Tires: Five (5) Goodyear G 278 445/65R 22-5 with aluminum black powder coated rims. Spare tire mounted inside rear storage area on drivers’ side. Spare tire winch/hoist
Brakes: Dual air system and 3-stage electronically activated engine compression brake
Fuel: Two (2) 72 gallon and additional one (1) 100 gallon tanks = 244 gallons.
Front Suspension: Upgraded with additional leaf spring and adjustable air spring bump stops
Kinetic Mounting System that allows the truck frame to flex to its maximum position and isolate that dynamic force from the Expedition body
Body dimensions: Wall panels: 2.36” thick, body exterior length 20’ (240”), body interior length 19’6” (235.25”). Body height is 7’ 4.75” to accommodate a Polaris RZR and gear garage storage. Roof line has an elevated bed area to allow for more head room.
• Black powder-coated, heavy-duty, off-road front aluminum bumper with up to 12,000# electric winch
• Black powder-coated, single tube steel rear bumper with 30,000# trailer hitch and rear 18,000# electric winch
• Black powder coated roof rack and leading edge “grind” rail protection at roof edges
• Toy hauler/garage area for Polaris 900 RZR. Sloped rear of Expedition body squared to maximize storage area with raised roof. Rear exterior door is 2.36” GXV structural composite sandwich material. Two extraction sand mats mounted in garage
• Rear folding stainless steps to get into garage
• Manual crank side awning for covered, outside seating and dining
• Aluminum entry door (fixed with integrated shade) and screen door, coupled with handrail and electric steps to provide easy access. Entry is lit by motion-sensing LED safety light, with LED marker lights. Entry and storage doors have 3-point stainless locks with retractable bolts for added security
• Plate skirting and cab mounted roof rack, both aluminum with black powder coating
• Truck-Lite LED headlights in front bumper, 2 LED Red High mounted brake/turn signal at upper outside corners of bumper, Led rear direction indicator lamps, LED stop/rear position lamps and LED reversing lamps on rear bumper
• Two front high back, front facing, driver and passenger seats
• Rear backup camera which makes trailer mounting easier
• Stainless grill with aluminum propane bottle stored under garage
• Front mounted trailer hitch receiver
• Netting with individual compartments installed along back and two sides of interior garage walls for tools, helmets, foul weather gear etc. This organizes the garage and makes it easier to store/find items
• Armor Vision ™ premium dual-paned windows with integrated blinds and insect screens built especially for Expedition Vehicles
• Excellent thermal properties and filtering. Dual steel locking points. White, paintable, Flush-mounted in wall
• All windows have white, perforated covers and Kevlar tint as added privacy. So when shades are up, you can see out but people can’t see in
• White gloss, handcrafted laminate upper cabinets and lower drawers, all drawers and cabinet doors equipped with Hafele positive locking-latch hardware
• Dish and glass organizer in large top drawer
• Under top cabinets task light
• 3 cm quartz stone countertop resembling granite
• Upon entrance to the left, 35” wide x 12” deep, full height coat/clothes closet with hanging clothes bar and interior racks for shoes or rolled up/folded clothes. 2 upper storage cabinets, above closet door and coat hooks above entrance door
• Lidded trash bucket mounted on interior of entrance door
• Stainless steel deep-bowl sink with single lever faucet
• Induction double burner cooktop
• Stainless Vitrifrigo™ two-drawer refrigerator-freezer, 2.7 cu. ft. refrigerator drawer
and 3.7 cu. ft. freezer drawer, both with a positive lock system.
• Stainless Samsung microwave/convection oven that grills, bakes, roasts with auto features.
• 120 v outlets, and flip hooks installed throughout cabin
• 12” pantry with 3 adjustable drawers
• Three wall mounted clear acrylic magazine/map holders
• Drip coffee maker, mounted under top cabinet to maximize counter top space
• Front dining area with 44” tan leather cushions on left and right seats that converts into 2nd sleeping area. Dining seats 21” tall
• Adjustable dining table with quartz top that matches countertops
• Upper storage cabinets above bench seats with a hidden compartment
• Under dinette heavy-duty storage nets
• Two (2) 120 v outlets and double USB outlets in dining area, driver side
• Two Armor Vision™ windows, one on each side above seating. 50” wide x 32” tall opening with side sliding blind privacy screen, between dining seating area and cab for cab-to-cabin access
• High efficiency reading lights on both sides of dinette
• Premium king-size inner spring mattress, 76”x80”
• High efficiency LED reading lights above both sides of bed
• Upper white laminate cabinets above both sides of bed
• Hidden combination-lock safe inside small corner table with 120 v outlet on outside of table
• Sling netting storage under upper cabinets on both sides of bed, for extra storage of smaller items
• Two steps in kitchen, with grab handle, to get up into bedroom or down to kitchen/bath
• Glass Armor Vision™, Seitz/Domestic dual-paned skylight, with integrated blind/mosquito screen over the bed. All blinds, when drawn, provide maximum security and no light for restful sleeping even in 20+ hours of Alaskan daylight
• Wet bath with removable sink faucet that doubles as shower head
• Thetford™ Cassette swivel style toilet
• Mirrored, double wide, teak medicine cabinet
• White laminated vanity storage cabinet with stainless oval sink. Inside cabinet are 120v interior electrical outlet and storage hooks for small bathroom appliances such as hair dryer.
• Large corner mirror above sink area
• Bathroom door hook and heated towel rack
• Window with blinds and screen.
• Removable slatted teak floor for comfort. Stainless wall trim. All very easy to clean.
Finishes: Walls & ceiling are easily cleanable white fiberglass. Flooring is commercial vinyl to resemble distressed wood planks
• Flat screen television on adjustable wall mount. TV can be positioned to view from dining area or in-bed TV viewing.
• Kenwood home theater audio System with CD, DVD, AM/FM, USB, Blu connection and sound bar. KVH satellite dish
• Outside 360-degree surround security camera
• Ralco™ security system to shut down the start function on truck
• Auto warning low tire pressure gauge
• Cradlepoint™ router and WE Boost Wi-Fi extender
• Bulldog HP computer for engine
• Upgraded stereo in Cab
• Auto door locks/remote
• Mastervolt™ world leader in mobile electrical systems for management and monitoring.
• Mastervolt™ mass-combi, 12 volt/4000 watt with 200 amp inverter/charger
• Masterview™ control monitor for power management and monitoring of liquid levels.
• Marine grade wiring and sealed connectors.
• Battery main switch with overload interrupter/protection
• 810 amp/hour, 3 Mastervolt™ lithium batteries, 12v with 120v system consisting of shore power plugs and interior outlets
• 120-volt inverter
• Motion-sensor LED light above entry door.
• 4-200-watt solar panels with Mastervolt™ MPPT Solar Charge Controller
• Breaker box with auto circuit breakers and interrupters for all 12-volt DC circuits
• Onan QD6000 diesel generator provides quiet power
• Voltmeter for control of battery charge level
• Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
• USB outlet in Control Center
• Webasto™ diesel Hydronic Thermo Pro boiler 28000 BTU
• Control Webasto™ diesel air furnace 5,100 – 13,300 BTUs exhaust electronic t-stat, 5 zones plus engine pre-heat. Provides engine-off cabin heating, hot water, and pre-heats engine for cold weather starts.
• 14,000 BTU low profile air conditioner
• Fantastic-Vent exhaust fan and high velocity with remote control and rain sensors
• 116 gal. fresh water supply with water filter system at point of entry, thermally protected from freezing.
• Two 58-gallon tanks under 21” tall dining booth benches.
• Drinking water filtration system,
• Webasto™ water heater
• 28-gallon gray water poly tank thermally protected from freezing
• PEX water piping installed within cabin envelope for freeze protection
• Water pump variable speed, 4.5 gallons per minute with accumulator
• Exterior marine grade water fill point with locking door
• Exterior city water connection
Condition: Like new with loads of added options
Contact owner for more details, to many to list