14' garage toy hauler. 44.5' total length. 21,000 GVWR and about 16,000 empty. This floorplan has a lighter pin weight due to slightly forward axle placement making it SRW 350 towable if so desired. This is a one owner RV in better than new condition. It was never smoked in and no pets. In fact, despite being a toyhauler, it's never even had shoes worn in it. It has been kept spotless and still smells like a new RV inside. The RV has full body paint in a silver and grey combination. Below are listed all of the factory options as well as upgrades I've performed. The list of standard equipment is just as long. The most impressive upgrade done was performed at MorRyde. I brought the RV to them to have a full independent suspension installed as well as a disc brake conversion. This is an $8500 upgrade. This RV will not disappoint and will save you tens of thousands off new.
1) Cold weather package including heated tanks, heated/enclosed underbelly, and dual pane windows.
2) Full body paint in custom silver and dark grey.
3) Two awnings.
4) 3 air conditioners with energy management system.
5) Dual rooftop GoPower solar panels with integrated controls totaling 330w.
6) 3 Fantastic vent fans in bath, kitchen, and loft.
7) Outside LP quick connect.
8) 3 TVs. One in LR, BR, and garage.
9) Sony Blu-ray player in LR.
10) Roller black out night shades in LR, BR, and loft.
11) Roll out carpeting for garage and ramp deck.
12) 3 season doors.
13) Ramp deck patio with Dometic power awning above.
14) Convection microwave.
15) Max clearance two way Hapijack bed system.
16) Wireless remote for slides, awnings, level up, etc.
17) Onan 5500 generator with 18 gallon dedicated tank.
18) 30 gallon fuel station.
19) Full LED interior and exterior lighting.
20) Black out, slow rise, roller night shades in LR, Loft and BR.
21) Full body paint.
1) Fantastic vent covers over all three fans.
2) Winegard batwing for better over the air TV reception.
3) Upgraded Winegard TV digital signal booster.
4) Awning center supports to eliminate awning sag when closed.
5) Reese 5th Airborne 21k pinbox.
6) Goodyear G614 load range G commercial trailer tires (X7) with metal valve stems.
7) Kicker LED lit exterior marine speakers.
8) Electric rear stabilizers to supplement LCI 6 point hydraulic Level Up system.
9) Electric dump valves.
10) RV Snap pads on Level Up feet.
11) Dual Lifeline 6V AGM batteries.
12) Wastemaster sewer hose system with under RV mounted storage box.
13) Dometic Elite Full Cover slide toppers on all three slides.
14) MorStore 50A cord reel.
15) MorRyde full independent suspension and disc brake conversion.
16) Dometic model 320 elongated toilet with soft close lid.
17) Sony audio system in LR.
18) Upgraded Sony audio/DVD player in garage.
19) Dometic CT backlit thermostats.
20) Hardwired Progressive EMS.
21) Central Vacuum.
22) RV Lock Brand Keyless entry locks on both doors with Key Fob.
Any questions or for additional pictures, please call Rodney anytime at 413-896-4091.