SUPER SALE PRICED*
2019 Forest River Wildwood T27RBKWILDWOOD NORTHWEST TRAVEL TRAILERS
Nobody packs in quality and convenience like Wildwood. From the ground up, we make choices based on quality because we know that only the best components, design and engineering are what you expect.
Features may include:Exterior
- One-piece 5/8" DynaSpan® flooring with a minimum 25 year warranty
- Dicor Diflex II™ TPO roofing with limited 12 year warranty
- Extra large full pass through storage (per floorplan)
- Cold crack and mildew resistant vinyl patio awning
- Metal framed 30" smooth radius corner fiberglass main entry door
- Enclosed fresh water tank in a heated compartment
- 16-gal. per hour Gas/Electric quick recovery DSI water heater
- 2" wall construction, 16" (or less) on center
- R-7 fiberglass insulation throughout
- 13 ply cross micro-laminted beam header above slide out
- Triple seal slide out system
- Electric slide out systems (flush floor)
- Swing arm entry assist handle
- Two marine grade exterior speakers
- Electric front jacks (fifth wheels)
- Smooth aluminum front cap
All new RV's sold at U-Neek RV include PDI, Walkthrough, $40 store coupon, battery and propane
Forest River Wildwood Travel Trailers for sale at the U-Neek RV dealership in Kelso, WA near Portland, OR
*Sale pricing is a no-trade price. We will accept trades, the selling price may change.Exterior Color:
|Total Price Change:||-$9,485|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
WELCOME TO U-NEEK RV
When you ask a U-Neek Recreation Vehicle customer why they bought from us, the answer will be because of our customer service. U-Neek Recreation Vehicles has been building customer relationships on TRUST, INTEGRITY and VALUE since 1978! We are the Recreation Vehicle dealer you’re looking for!
No matter what type of Recreation Vehicle you're looking for, we have it. Whether it's a trailer, fifth wheel, park model, camper, toy hauler. Even a used motorhome. We have trailers, Recreation Vehicle parts, hitches and Recreation Vehicle accessories. We're the largest Recreation Vehicle service center in Cowlitz County. Centrally located for Longview, Kelso, Vancouver, Portland, Washington and Oregon residents.