2022 Forest River Wildwood FSX Midwest 178BHSK
Fully featured, light weight, and easy to tow, Wildwood FSX offers convenience in a tiny package. Perfect for first time and seasoned campers alike, a modern residential living space is easy to call your home away from home.
The 178BHSK is packed with features and weighs in at less than 4,000 lb. The unique front queen bed flips up to create additional seating space during the day. The kitchen slide provides extra room for the ever-popular U-dinette and includes a panoramic window. The rear bunkhouse gives you double over double bunks for additional flexibility and comfort, while the outside kitchen gives you additional options for mealtime and entertaining.Features may include:
- Waterproof Portable FM / Bluetooth Speaker System
- Herringbone Pattern Luxury Extra Thick Vinyl Flooring
- Largest in Class Opening Panoramic Windows
- 44/30/30 F/G/B Holding Tanks
- Fitted Sheet in Bedroom w/ Evergreen Mattress
- 7-Way Plug and Chain Holder
- 4 - 6 Tablet Compatible USB Ports in Bedroom and Bunks
- Large 32x16 Baggage Doors for Exterior Storage
- Residential High Rise Kitchen Faucet
- 30 Amp Service with 13.5K BTU AC
- Dedicated Cable TV Hookup on Exterior of Coach
- 6 Gal. Gas DSI Water Heater
- 2 Burner Cook Top with Glass Cover
- Mirrored Vanity with Medicine Cabinet
- Omni Directional Digital TV Antenna
- Solar Power Prep Kit on Camp Side
- NEW Bright Interior Decor - CARBON - Contains: Light Grey Wood Tones, Light Grey Walls, New Herringbone Ultra Durable - Congoleum Floors, with Crisp White Ceilings and Trim
- NEW! Additional 5.5 SqFt of Countertop Space - With Recessed Under mount Sink and Dual Sink Covers Made from Matching Countertop Material
- NEW! 11 CU FT Frost Free Double Door 12-Volt Refrigerator
- AccessiBelly Enclosed Underbelly Panels for Added Protection from Cold and Elements
- NEW! Dual Group 24 Battery Tray
- NEW! Plug and Chain Holder: No longer in the way for hitches
- NEW! Exhaust Hood over Cooktop
|Total Price Change:||-$1,429|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
RV Dealership New and Pre-Owned - RV Service 32-Bay -
Shopping RV Accessory Store -
Founded in 1978, Johns RV Sales and Service features one of the South's largest selections of new and pre-owned RVs, including Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Class A, B and C Motorhomes, Touring Coaches, Toy Haulers, Tent Campers and more.
Located in Lexington, SC, family-owned Johns RV Sales and Service Team Members take pride in serving the individual need of each customer by learning how customers plan to use their RVs. Whether it’s a trip across the country or tail-gating at the game, the Johns RV Team will help you find the perfect RV that suits your dreams and your budget!
In addition to offering leading RV brands like Airstream, Forest River, Coachmen RV, Keystone RV, Winnebago, Regency RV, VanLeigh and more, John’s RV offers reliable and dependable RV Service, Repair and Maintenance.
Visit Johns RV Sales and Service Dealership on I-20, Exit #51, in Lexington, SC near beautiful Lake Murray or schedule an appointment today to speak with a Sales or Repair Specialist by calling 800-779-2957 or email Internet Sales Manager, at Matt@JohnsRV.com Like us on Facebook, Yelp, You-Tube at Johns RV Sales and Service, or Google at Johns RV Sales and Service / Airstream South Carolina, Twitter at #AirstreamSC and Instagram #johnsrvlexingtonsc