- SALE PENDING - UNDER DEPOSIT!
Family-owned and operated since 1973, we pride ourselves in doing business differently here at White Horse RV Center! We offer the bestselling new brands in the industry – brands you know and trust like Jayco, Starcraft, Entegra Coach, Grand Design, Forest River Wolf Pup, Grey Wolf, Cherokee, Coachmen Catalina, Apex, and Viking - and are very particular with our pre-owned models (some say we're downright "picky," which we take as a compliment!). Our no-pressure, experienced Sales staff is here to help you find the perfect RV and let you enjoy the process, start to finish. We take pride both in our products and our excellent customer service. Each new and pre-owned RV undergoes our NO-CHARGE multi-point Pre-Delivery Inspection to ensure all systems are operating correctly, so you can be comfortable with and confident in your RV purchase! We inspect water, propane, sewer, and electrical systems, appliances, A/C, heat, and more. This 2015 Forest River Wildcat 312QBX (Stock #FW13694) features:
- Family Friendly! Sleeps up to 10!
- Front Walk-Around Queen Master Bedroom with Night Stands, Vanity with Chest of Drawers, and Mirror Wardrobes!
- Dual Entrance Full Bath with Porecelain Foot Pedal Toilet, Attic Fan, Vanity Sink with Storage, Mirror Medicine Cabinet, Radius Shower Enclosure with Tile-Look Surround, Skylight for Great Head Room & Natural Light, and Linen Cabinet!
- Sofa/Bed with Storage Ottoman & U-Dinette Slide!
- Entertainment Center with TV and Multi-Media Radio with Inside & Outside Speakers!
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen with Corian Solid Surface Counter Top, Double Sinks with Sink Covers, Stainless Stove/Oven with Range Cover, Stainless Microwave, Raised Panel Double Door Fridge/Freezer, and Pantry Closet!
- Rear Bunkhouse with Bunk over Booth Dinette, Folds Away for Storage with Access Door to Exterior, 2 Stacked Single Bunks, and Wardrobe!
- Ceiling Paddle Fan!
- One-Touch Adjustable Electric Awning!
- Outside Kitchen with Fridge, Sink & Cook Top Stove!
- Rear Folding Roof Ladder!
- Mor/Ryde CRE 3000 Supsension System for Smooth Towing!
- Folding Grab Assist Entry Door Handle with Easy Access Lower 4-Step Entry Stairs, Exterior Storage Including Pass-Thru, and More!
- Please see photos for full upgraded equipment list and included features!
- Sample monthly payment: $240. Based on 15% down payment or trade-in equity: $3,899. Maximum terms: 144 months. $25,995. Sale Price!
As an added benefit and at no additional charge to you, we include full LP tank, battery, sewer starter kit, $25 gift card to our Parts & Accessory store, 15% parts discount at pick-up, Route 66 Customer Care Promises membership, and New Jersey Campground Coupon Book valued at over $1,000. You’ll also be given a walk thru of the features and basics of using and enjoying your RV with one of our experienced and knowledgeable RV technicians, so you have a great comfort level prior to taking your camper home for the first time! It’s never been easier, or more fun, to buy an RV, than here at White Horse RV. Let us show you the White Horse RV difference!
- Please visit, call Sales at 856-262-1717, or email #####@####.### for more details!
Fresh Water Tank Capacity: 60
Black Water Tank Capacity: 50
Grey Water Tank Capacity: 100
# AC Units: 2
Payload Capacity: 4545
Hitch Weight Capacity: 1775
Glass Shower Door
Mor Ryde Suspension
Pass Thru Storage
Power Roof Vent
Power Stabilizer Jacks
Raised Refrigerator Panels
Second Roof AC
U Shaped Dinette
Water HeaterInterior Color:
tan/brown classic neutralsExterior Color:
white with graphics
|Total Price Change:||-$21,364|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Welcome to White Horse RV Center, New Jersey's largest RV dealer! Our Williamstown location is on Route 42, an easy drive from the Philly bridges, all of NJ, Delaware and Maryland, we and typically 250 RVs in stock! When you visit, feel free to browse our lot without worrying about any high pressure sales tactics. Shopping for an RV should be a fun experience! When you are ready with questions, our expert team will be there to help. Family owned and operated since 1973, you won't find a more experienced team in the industry!