2018 Forest River Sunseeker Mercedes Benz 2400W
Sunseeker’s unique split level design gives you maximum headroom in the living area, while still offering pass-through storage on every floorplan. Plus, all Sunseeker Class C Motorhomes are “Certified Green” by TRA Certification. By being actively involved after the sale, we not only provide you a better experience, but also use your input to build a better product.SUNSEEKER MOTORHOMES: MORE FEATURES, BETTER BUILT, BEST VALUE.
Features may includeExterior
- 2” Aluminum framed laminated sidewalls (N/A MBS or TS)
- 1.5” Aluminum framed laminated sidewalls (MBS and TS only)
- Azdel Superlight composite substrate (N/A TS)
- Gel Coat exterior fiberglass
- Power patio awning with LED light strip
- Slide-out awnings (N/A LE)
- One-piece fiberglass front cap
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- Valve stem extensions (N/A LE or TS)
- Roto-cast storage compartments
- Driver side security light (MBS only)
- Aluminum running boards (Standard in SS, optional in LE)
- Fiberglass running boards (N/A SS or LE)
- 110V, GFI protected exterior receptacle
- Tinted sliding windows (SS and LE only)
- Tinted frameless windows (N/A SS or LE)
- Heated, remote exterior mirrors (N/A LE or TS)
- 7,500 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector (E450) (SS and GTS only)
- 5,000 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector (Chevy/E350) (N/A MBS or TS)
- 4,200 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector (MBS only)
- Roof ladder (N/A 2400R, 2800QS) (N/A MBS or TS)
- Integrated entry step (N/A MBS)
- Power entry step (MBS only)
- Automatic leveling system (4-point) (N/A MBS or TS, optional in all others)
- Stabilizer jacks (2-point) (MBS only)
- LP quick connect (N/A LE)
- Full body paint (N/A LE, optional in all others)
- Outside 12V LED TV (See floorplans) (Optional on SS and MBS, N/A all others)
- Black tank flush (N/A LE)
Rustic Cherry - Latte
Show prices now in effect!
About This Dealership:
The RV Corral offers everything for the RV Shopper, whether it be a New or Used motorhome, travel trailer, fifth wheel, or camper. We serve customers in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California, Alaska,and any where that has an internet connection!
The RV Corral is a locally owned and operated recreational vehicle sales and service business. We have 5 acres of new and used motor homes, 5th wheels, camper trailers and campers in stock at the Highway 99 lot in Eugene.
The RV Corral has Eugene Oregon's most complete service department,for all of your recreational vehicle needs. Whether you need refrigerator repair, chassis repair or coach service. We also have an outstanding coach body shop. We do everything from complete coach restorations, new siding installations to simple dings and dents and of course we gladly accept insurance work.