LISTING NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Class C / Bellingham, WA
This 2015 Forest River Sunseeker 2290S is a sweet deal for your summer camping – ideal for a couple or small family – it sleeps up to six. Very clean, inside and out, and never any smoking or pets.
Sunseeker offers this model on three different chassis, Chevy 4500, Ford 450 and Mercedes. In our test drives we found that the Chevy chassis makes for the most comfortable driving experience. And at just 25 feet long, it still contains an amazing amount of storage, both internal and external.
This model has a u-shaped dinette in a slide out that gives the interior a feeling of spaciousness unusual for a unit this length. The loft contains a queen-sized bed which can also be used for extra storage space.
To maximize this space for our purposes I put in a bank of 6 “utility” drawers. These are easily removable if the new owner does not want them. At the end of the loft is 32" television which swivels for viewing from the dinette.
Internal features include:
• Lots of electrical/12 volt/USB ports throughout
• LED lighting
• Dometic refridgerator & freezer
• Suburban 3-burner range and oven
• Microwave oven
• Dometic porcelain toilet with foot pedal flush
• Separate TV in master bed area
• Large external storage compartments
• Built-in Onan 4000 Generator
• External Shower
• Power Awning passenger side
• Tire chains included
• All service records, no accidents
• All component instruction manuals
• Serviced with synthetic oil only
• Tabs valid until November 2019
We have absolutely enjoyed every moment of our travel in this vehicle, but lifestyle changes dictate downsizing to something a little smaller.
A few of the bells and whistles we’ve enjoyed are: The dry bath (of course), the fact that you can stay under the covers and reach the thermostat with your toe on cold mornings, and the rechargeable Dyson vacuum cleaner mounted just inside the rear compartment door.