Pictures coming soon.
2019 Forest River Sandpiper 381RBOKSandpiper and Sandpiper HT Fifth Wheels
A rich combination of woods and attractive fabrics, highlighted by professional details and domestic window treatments, give the Sandpiper a reputation of elegance and outstanding quality.
Features may includeExterior
- Color match high gloss gel coated colored exterior fiberglass
- Painted two tone aerodynamic fiberglass front cap with improved turning radius
- Docking station: easy winterization, hot and cold spray port, black tank flush, pull valves for tanks
- Enclosed and heated dump valves
- Large tinted windows with 80/20 UV prohibitor
- 84\" interior height with 6\'4\" slide heights
- Stainless steel appliances
- Beauflor® rustic wood plank linoleum
- Three color coordinated interiors (Onyx, Bourbon, Beige)
- Welded aluminum-framed, vacuum bonded laminated superstructure
- 2\" x 3\" floor joists 12\" on center
- 5/8\" tongue & groove plywood floor decking
- 3/8\" roof decking (full walk-on roof)
|Listed Price||$51,200|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Since 1972, the Bennett family has been serving the Granbury RV community. Starting out in the garage of their home, Wayne and Fae Bennett have built their RV business from the ground up. What used to be just a side gig, has since turned into a passion that the Bennett family shares. Wayne and Fae's children even had a hand in the business growing up, sweeping the shop and working in various positions to learn the ins and outs of the RV business. Stacy Rist, their daughter, shared her parent's passion so much that she, along with her husband Jim Rist, jumped on board and started the RV Park that is now a popular spot for families to come from places such as Dallas, Fort Worth, Cleburne, Stephenville, Weatherford, Burleson, Alverado, Waco and beyond to make RV camping memories.
Located in Granbury, Texas, approximately 35 miles southwest of the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex, Bennett's has a wide selection of new and used trailers, parts and accessories for every RV enthusiast. With a fully-stocked parts and accessory store in walking distance from the campsites, your RV can be repaired by Bennett's factory-trained technicians while you camp.