I purchased a trailer this spring, have used it only four times, and we have had a number of problems with the trailer so far.
1) All 4 of the kitchen drawer slides, the screws have pulled out. They were not over loaded. One drawer, which only had dish towels, was the first drawer to fail, the bottom drawer.
2) Some of the velcro button screws on the dinette cushions have pulled out.
3) The water line in the bathroom was not tight and leaked.
4) On our first trip we run out of propane after we were told the tanks were full.
5) The door between the bedroom and bathroom would not latch.
6) The door molding between the living space and the bedroom was not tacked down.
7) The staples on the paneling on the bedroom wall fell out.
8) The water heater propane controller was dead on arrival.
9) The shower head would not turn off. We got a replacement from the dealer and it still leaked. We went to the third party, and purchased a shower head that worked.
10) There was no washer on one end of the shower hose so it leaked.
11) The stove glass cover came apart while traveling.
12) The outside door latch screw fell out.
13 The brake control wires were just hanging between the two brakes and had to be tied up.
14) The furnace air flow is so low the furnace ran all night and didn't ever reach a temperature of 65.
The dealer knew about the water heater control board but was not proactive; we had to contact them and waited for a replacement. I had a cabinet shop remake the four drawers to the proper size the original drawers were undersized by about a 1/8 of an inch. I have continued to fix the other issues myself as they developed.