2019 Forest River Forester Mercedez Benz 2401SFORESTER CLASS C MOTORHOMES
Forester Class C motorhomes offer comfortable floorplans with spacious interior living, well-appointed décors, and several slide-out floorplan options. Plus, all Foresters are “Certified Green” by TRA Certification. With 14 floor plans and 3 chassis platforms, you’ll have no problem finding the perfect motorhome to suit your camping style.
Features may includeExterior
- 2” Aluminum framed laminated sidewalls (N/A Mercedes-Benz® and Transit Series)
- 1.5” Aluminum framed laminated sidewalls (Mercedes-Benz® Series Only)
- Azdel SuperLite composite substrate (N/A Transit Series)
- Gel Coat exterior fiberglass
- Power patio awning with LED light strip
- Slide-out awnings (N/A LE Series)
- One-piece fiberglass front cap
- Exterior skirt paint (N/A LE Series)
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- Valve stem extensions (N/A LE and Transit Series)
- Roto-cast storage compartments
- Driver side security light (N/A LE and Transit Series)
- Fiberglass running boards (N/A LE Series)
- 110V, GFI protected exterior receptacle
- Tinted sliding windows (N/A Grand Touring, Mercedes-Benz® and Transit Series)
- Tinted frameless windows (Grand Touring, Mercedes-Benz® and Transit Series Only)
- Heated, remote exterior mirrors (N/A LE and Transit Series)
- 7,500 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector (E450) (N/A Mercedes-Benz® and Transit Series)
- 5,000 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector (Chevy/E350) (N/A Mercedes-Benz® and Transit Series)
- 4,200 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector (Mercedes-Benz® Series Only)
- Roof ladder (N/A 2401R, 2801QS) (N/A Grand Touring and Transit Series)
- Integrated entry step (N/A Mercedes-Benz® Series)
- Power entry step (Mercedes-Benz® Series Only)
- Outside shower (N/A LE Series)
- Optional Automatic leveling system (4-point) (N/A Mercedes-Benz® and Transit Series)
- Stabilizer jacks (2-point) (Mercedes-Benz® Series Only)
- Optional Full body paint (N/A LE Series)
- Optional Outside 12V. LED TV (See floorplans) (N/A Grand Touring, LE and Transit Series)
- Optional LP quick connect (N/A LE and Transit Series)
- Black tank flush (N/A LE Series)
|Listed Price||$97,786|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Johnson RV is a family-owned business with RV dealerships in Oregon, Arizona (seasonally), and Washington. We are proud to be the leader in premium pre-owned RVs, with the largest selection of motorhomes in the west.
Our team is committed to helping our customers achieve their lifestyle, travel goals and dreams. In order to build such a relationship with our customers, we work hard to offer only the cleanest, highest-quality RVs at the best price possible. Our friendly and courteous sales staff know that buying a motorhome is a big purchase. That’s why we believe in a zero pressure sales process. One of our Professionally Trained Sales Associates will take you though a short interview process where we will find out exactly what your wants, needs and budget are. Then we will only show you the coaches we have which most closely meet all of these requirements. We will never pressure you into a coach which does not meet your budget.
Each pre-owned RV has been extensively reconditioned by our factory-trained technicians so that it’s as close to new as possible. Every RV comes with a free warranty, assuring you’ll leave our lot knowing you’ve got a reliable RV.
Johnson RV takes paint repairs seriously, that's why we have invested in a new state-of-the-art Paint Booth so we can tackle those really large jobs that most other facilities cannot. Our certified RV painters can create special graphics, custom colors, and precision color matching at our in-house paint mixing station.
In addition to having one of the largest selections of pre-owned RVs in the country, Johnson RV’s Oregon location is proud to sell new motorhomes from Jayco, Roadtrek, Forest River, Leisure Travel, Pleasure Way! Our Washington store has a wide variety of new motorhomes ranging from Coachmen, Renegade, Midwest and Winnebago. Be sure to stop in and take one for a spin!
We strive to operate according to the following values with our customers, employees, owners and community:
INTEGRITY: Building trust and stronger relationships with all,
TEAMWORK: Working together to achieve everybody’s goals,
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: Achieving financial stability and growth for all, and
EXCELLENCE: Striving to meet and exceed expectations
Brandon Johnson and Family
Johnson RV ~ Sandy, Oregon