Now Available @ PPL Motorhomes Houston, TX Unit Number M-139
Forester 2251SLE with ~37K miles. Extensively equipped for boondocking & travel....
* Replaced dinette with recliners to create a comfortable "living" area.
* Replaced frosted glass in door with clear to better enjoy the view.
* Additional 120v outlets.
* 12v powered USB outlets.
* Remodeled galley, replaced OSB counter top, installed new recessed stove top, created space for toaster/convection oven.
* Replace galley sink trap with HEPVO waterless trap, big increase in usable under sink space.
* Remove closet divider, installed real pole. Created a larger, more usable closet.
* Bluetooth controlled furnace thermostat.
* Replaced shower door with swing out rod to create a more usable shower.
*AC power load monitor meter.
* BigFoot Platinum jack system.
* Levalmate Pro.
* Shelf in large storage bay to increase usability.
* Magnetic hose bumper cap, no more lost sewer hose.
* RG6 connection for portable satellite antenna on roof.
* Convert old battery box under step to hinged top storage, excellent for storage of small propane bottles & etc.
* Installed Koni FSD shocks 6/17
* CrossFires on rear duals. Pressure monitor caps on the front.
* Installed Michelin M/S tires 6/17.
* Swivel passenger seat.
Extensive electrical additions & modifications including;
* Innew remote control Maxxair fan in rear overhead vent w/Maxxair cover.
* Install halo LEDs on front & BR vents.
* Added vanity LED fixtures.
* Install LED reading light fixtures at bed.
* Installed Victron multi-plus 2000w inverter/charger supplying entire coach with 120V powered by the BB batteries.
* Victron BMV-700 battery monitor, with Bluetooth dongle.
* 400W of solar panels on roof.
* Victron 100/30 MPPT solar controller with Bluetooth.
* Relocated shore power cord to better utilize space.
* Portable solar panel connection, wired to use Victron MPPT controller with portable panel.
* 12V television, no need to run inverter for TV.
* Installed Micro start unit on AC to ease starting load on generator.