2016 Class C, Forest River “Forester”
Miles to date: 20,000
We are so happy to share our story with you. We both have had a dream much like I’m sure you have one as well. We are retired, my husband 4 years ago and myself November 2016. Our dream was to take an RV around the beautiful USA. We are first time RVer,s and do we ever have the stories to tell you.
We are the second owners of our RV. The first owners had it for only 6 months and 9000 miles. They went from the Class C to a 5th Wheel after just a couple of trips. We bought it in January of 2017 and took our first trip in March.
We wanted to treat this like a home since we were on the road for one month traveling the Southern Route from Las Vegas to Orlando Florida, then up to North Carolina and across the country back home to Vegas for the summer.
Now we are on our trip on August 9th – Sept 18 taking the Northern Route from Vegas back to our home in Wisconsin and up to Niagara Falls, Maine, New Jersey and back thru South Dakota to see Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone and San Francisco. Returning down the coast of California and back to Vegas for the winter.
Our year is complete and its time to move on to another adventure.
So its time to sell our Home away from Home.
$114,000 was the original Selling Price (first owners) with all the “add on amenities “that you will see below. We wanted to make it a “Turn Key” Purchase for you. (What does this mean? We have so many things that will keep you comfortable and safe so you can get into the driver’s seat and go on our first trip without adding a thing”
Our Asking Price is $70,000.00
• Ford Chassis
• Fuel Capacity 55 Gallons
• Sleeps 6
• 2- Reclining Loungers
• Automatic Back up System
• Lots of Inside & Outside storage
• Vacume System
• Microwave / Conventional Oven
• Three burner Gas Stove
• Stainless Steel double wide Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Built in Pantry
• Double sided Stainless Sink
• Built in Counter Trash
• Privacy door for the bedroom
• Short Queen Serta Bed/ With Storage under
• Two Cedar Closets with lights & secret cabinet behind the TV in the bedroom.
• Storage Shelves and drawers in the Bedroom
• Outlets everywhere as needed for appliances & Computers Etc.
• Blackout shades
• 3 year Extended Warranty
• Elite Good Sam’s Club
• Length 32ft
• Height 11’3”
• Fresh Water Tank 44 Gallons
• Grey Water Tank 39 Gallons
• Black Water Tank 39 Gallons
• L.P Capacity 9.8
• Water Heater 6 Gallons
• King Jack Antenna
• LED Lighting Thru our
• Surround Sound Music System & DVD Player
• Two Large Screen TV’s inside and one outdoors on Passenger Side of Coach
• Tyron USA Tire Protection on Front 2 Tires $2000 Value at time of purchase.
• Cobalt Full Body Paint
• Towing Hitch Package (7500 weight)
• MaxXir Covers on all Ceiling Vents
• Over Cab Bunk with Privacy curtains
• Outside Shower
• Cooking Utensils
• Pots & Pans w/ Lids
• Black water hose
• Clean Water hose
• Black water waste hose system with clear adaptor
• Leveler Pads( Yellow)
• Grill/ Propane ( never used)
• Table for cooking outside
• 2- Lawn Chairs
• Beige Queen sheets
• Queen Water proof mattress pad
• Tool box
• Spare Tire
• Gas Can & 5 gallon Bucket
• Broom & dust pan
• Swiffer Wet Jet
Questions: Linda Robinsin ( Director of Operations) 702-606-2096
David Robinson ( Driver)
|Total Price Change:||-$49,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.