Forest River Forester 2651S - Clean Clear Title - Third Owner
I researched for weeks before buying this motorhome.
It is very, very clean, we carried no pets with us ( I think PO may have had a little lap dog but there is no smell), non-smoker, non-kid, Class C. You can see the only reason I'm selling in a couple of pictures. We are trying the Class A pusher route after a deal I could not pass up. They come with normal options but here are some of the extras and other options that sold me when I bought this one:
E450 chassis instead of an E350 or GM.
Triton V-10 versus V-8.
Heat pump upgrade on A/C (don't have to run furnace until really cold).
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling Jacks.
Back-up camera with separate monitor.
7" Touchscreen Navigation.
Awnings on all windows.
Entertainment option in lieu of cab bunk.
Onan MQ Generator (just changed oil, filters).
Awnings on all windows.
Slide has awning as well.
Slide can be kept in and still used (this is huge if want to use while going down the orad or you dry camp at Cracker Barrel, etc where you cannot out a slide out).
Massive basement storage of 110.5 cuft versus about half that on others.
Queen bed can be used without a slide being put out.
It is a "walk around" queen rather than shoved into a corner where you have to climb over the another person.
Fan-Tastic fan in the living area.
Upgraded fan in the bathroom.
Skylight/vent in the bedroom.
Nightstands on both sides.
Room to sit up in bed and read.
Artic Pak for cold weather travel.
Table stores under couch so it is not banging around or taking up bed space.
King Dome (we did not use and do not have a remote)
Includes spare tire under rear as well as a separate spare tire.
What is wrong:
1. One of us... backed into the porch and slightly bent the rear bumper. The cover popped off. I was going to just straighten it. I still have the cover. Frankly, it does not bother me.
2. The black tank flush is not working. I think the tube is kinked. The PO said he never went #2 in it so he never used it. There is access to put in a new tube.
3. There is a rub mark on the rear right side.
4. a couple of the LED awning lights are burnt out.
5. We do not have the King Dome remote(you can order one).
6. I think the front leveling jacks need some hydraulic fluid. Every once in awhile they creak/pop when fully extended. From what I have read that is common and easily adjusted. I have not had time yet.
There are 100 pictures on here. If you need one of something else just let me know.
|Listed Price||$49,900|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.