This is a great, one owner trade, in which the previous owners were nonsmokers, stored inside, and did not have pets in the RV. This RV is half ton towable!
Purchase with confidence and peace of mind! This RV is a certified preowned RV, providing Real Value with a sixty day Service Plan from the date of purchase! After passing a rigorous inspection, the plan provides major operating systems coverage to protect RVers, and is accepted anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. Once work is completed to your satisfaction, the Plan pays the service center directly. Plans are also extendable. See any sales consultant for details!
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Powered patio awning
2. Rear king bed
3. Portable gas grill
4. Sofa sleeper
6. Powered vent fan
7. Front large bathroom
8. Large wardrobe
11. Two door refrigerator
12. Day/night shades
13. Bathroom skylight
14. Residential Serta mattress
15. Stabilizer jacks
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
- 60 pounds LP capacity
- 6 gallon gas/electric water heater capacity
- 30 amp electrical service
- 13,500 BTU air conditioning system with heat pump
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, solar, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Winnebago Touring Coach here in Forest City, Iowa!
Beige interior with Hickory Interior Exterior Color:
Sandstone Deluxe Paint Package
|Listed Price||$18,900|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
No Delivery Miles on NEW units! (exception, Winnebago Grand Tour and Winnebago Horizon with 3 Year, 100,000 Miles Warranty!)
About This Dealership:
Lichtsinn RV - the Nation's closest dealer to Winnebago Industries, located in Forest City, Iowa = NO DELIVERY MILES FOR YOU!
Lichtsinn RV has been awarded the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America by Winnebago Industries for the past 4 consecutive years. We are one of the largest Winnebago retail dealerships in the US, and our dealership has been a Circle of Excellence award winner (customer satisfaction indexed award) from Winnebago Industries each year since 1992. We have been awarded Iowa's largest motor home dealer for over 16 consecutive years, awarded by Statistical Surveys, Inc.
We are located only one mile from Winnebago Industries in Forest City, Iowa, which provides many benefits to our customers:
1. There are no additional taxes or fees for purchasing out of state in Iowa, as customers always pay tax, title, and license in the state in which they title their RV. We do, however, assist in the titling of your coach in your home state.
2. We have cost efficiencies over other dealers, which allows us to provide up-front no-hassle pricing to our customers.
3. New motor homes have NO delivery miles on them for our customers. We do not use delivery services like other dealers, in which delivery drivers live in the RVs during transportation to dealerships or tow their own personal vehicles during engine break-in.
4. We offer a thorough walk-around orientation session with our customers at delivery, in which we spend as much time as needed for the customer to understand each function, warranty, and maintenance of their RV. Many dealers charge a significant sum to provide this service.
5. We have new state of the art hookups on sight to allow our existing customers to move between RVs at their leisure. We also have indoor facilities they can move into their new RV in if there is inclement weather.
6. We offer complete financing for your purchase through a variety of major RV banks and charge no points or closing costs in doing so.
We are located in Northern Iowa, just minutes off of Interstate 35. Nearby airports include Mason City Municipal Airport (30 minutes from our dealership), Des Moines International Airport (2 hours South of our dealership), and the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul) International Airport (2 hours North of our dealership).
Let our customers tell you our story. Check out our reviews on Google and Facebook.