2017 Forest River Flagstaff Tent Campers 228D
Yes, you’re camping, but that does not mean your comfort stays home. Available features like the three-speed ventilation fan to pull in fresh outside ambient air through open windows so you remain comfortable at night and swing level galley to keep kitchen utensils in their place are simple amenities that add tremendously to the comfort of your vacation. It’s your vacation. Do it right.
Features may included:
- Toylok Mounted Locking System
- Metal Full Extension Drawer Guides
- Solar Panel Prep. The Zamp 40 amp. portable solar panel shown is sold separately.
- Outside Grill with Work Table
- Add-a-Room with Privacy Panels
- Crank Down Stabilizer Jack
- Easy Glide Scissorpole Bed Supports
- Beautiful Hardwall Shower with a residential-style flush toilet complete with 12-gallon black and gray water holding tank and monitor pane
- AM/FM Stereo with CD Player
- Easy Opening Deluxe Pull-up Curtains
|Listed Price||$11,995|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Apache Camping Centers opened its' doors in 1971 as a family-owned enterprise in Portland. Thankfully, we've earned a reputation of excellent customer service and satisfaction through our investment in exceptional service and sales people.