FINANCE REBATE INCLUDED!!! BUNK-HOUSE CLASS A YOU CAN'T FIND A LOWER PRICE!!! DON'T MISS IT !!!
2019 Forest River FR3 32DSFR3 CROSSOVER GAS CLASS A MOTORHOME
The FR3 crossover motorhome combines the best features, family friendly livability and affordability of an easy to drive Class C motorhome with the space, convenience and styling of a Class A motorhome.
Features may include:Exterior
- White Diamond Pearl Gel-Coat Sidewalls with Graphics
- Radius Fiberglass Front Cap
- One-Piece Fiberglass Front Cap
- Side-swing Front Grill w/Mesh Bug Shield
- Lower Fog Lights with LED Accents
- Color Back-Up & Side Cameras
- "SUPER STORAGE" Rear Pass-Through Cargo Compartment
- Rotocast Storage Boxes with Drains
- Power Patio Awning w/LED Light Strip
- Slide Room Topper Awnings
- Rubberized Entry Assist Handle
- Vacuum Bonded Construction
- 4 Point Hydraulic Leveling Jacks
- Camp Kitchen with 32" TV, Sound Bar, HD Cooler and LP Grill (29DS)
- Outside Entertainment Center with TV and Marine-Grade Speakers
- Exterior LP Quick Connect
- Assist Handle Eases Entry Into Unit
- Power Front Fold-Away Overhead Bunk w/Ladder
- 32" LED TV (25DS, 28DS, 32DS)
- KING Jack™ Digital TV Antenna w/Mount & Built-in Signal Meter
- Wide Wood Plank Residential Linoleum Flooring
- FR3 Custom Wood Cherry Cabinetry
- Brushed Nickel Hardware & Plumbing Fixtures
- Ultra Leather Hide-A-Bed Sofa w/Dual Footrests (30DS only)
- Ultra Leather Jackknife Folding Sofa Bed with Dual Footrests (28DS, 29DS, 32DS)
- Ultra Leather Wrap Around Dinette booth w/Comfort Cushions
- Heavy Duty Full Extension Drawer Guides & Hardware Throughout
- Night Shade Window Treatments
- LED Lighting Throughout Unit
|Total Price Change:||-$52,645|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Welcome to Krenek RV Center. Southwest Michigan's largest RV dealer. Specializing in RV Sales, Rentals, Parts and service.
We are family owned and operated since 1979 and feel that all of our customers are part of our family as well. Krenek RV Center is conveniently located just off I-94 at Coloma (exit 39) and minutes from the Indiana and Illinois borders.