AUTOMATIC 6 POINT "LEVEL-UP" HYDRAULIC LEVELING SYSTEM + WASHER/DRYER PREP, TWO ROOF AC'S, AIR RIDE HITCH,LOADED WITH OPTIONS !! (NOT A BASE MODEL)
2018 Forest River Cedar Creek Hathaway Edition 36CK2
Cedar Creek is dedicated to enhancing the joy of the outdoors and your peace of mind, by building better quality recreational vehicles designed to withstand rugged road conditions and extreme temperatures. Experience Cedar Creek - see where the road leads and enjoy what life has to offer.
Features may include: Exterior
- “True” pearl gelcoat exterior - truly the best of the best in gelcoat exteriors. 40% thicker and keeps it’s high gloss longer than our competitors less expensive exteriors.
- 16” 8-lug, ST, “G” rated tires on 7,000 lb. Dexter® axles, “H” rated tires on 8,000 lb. Dexter® Axles
- Prepped for wireless observation system
- 100% Hehr® automotive frameless windows with tinted safety glass - all windows open!
- 19 Cu. ft. stainless steel electric refrigerator with inverter and ice maker
- Central vacuum system with automatic dustpan and front storage connection
- Satellite pre-wire from docking station to both the living room and the bedroom
- Thicker 1-1/4” compartment doors with slam door latches and dedicated key lock
- Black metal wrapped electric awning with LED night strip
- Solid state 55 Amp power converter
- Ducted 15,000 BTU Duo-Therm “HP” (High performance) air conditioner with larger compressor, circular motion, 8” ductwork and cold air returns. Larger compressor forces 30% more air into the coach - th
- Braced and wired for second air conditioner
- Radius wrapped bottom metal skirt to the frame
- New door side cold water port
|Total Price Change:||-$33,652|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Welcome to Krenek RV Center. Southwest Michigan's largest RV dealer. Specializing in RV Sales, Rentals, Parts and service.
We are family owned and operated since 1979 and feel that all of our customers are part of our family as well. Krenek RV Center is conveniently located just off I-94 at Coloma (exit 39) and minutes from the Indiana and Illinois borders.