2019 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EFK
Champagne has been designed with a simple philosophy in mind—Luxury above the rest. With residential amenities including La-Z-Boy® furniture, Serta® mattresses, and stainless steel appliances, Champagne is your home away from home.Features may include:
- E-Z Flex® rubber equalization system with 1/2" link plates and (8) greased zerks per side
- Heavy duty axles with bronze bushings in shackles
- 17.5" 8-lug, ST, "H" rated tires on 8,000-lb. Dexter® axles
- Prepped for wireless observation system
- Hehr® thermopane automotive frameless windows with tinted safety glass
- Metal wrapped awnings with LED night lights
- 1-1/4" thick, insulated, compartment doors with gas lifts, slam door latches and dedicated key lock
- Satellite and cable hook-ups located in docking station wired into the living room and bedroom
- Ducted 15,000 BTU "HP" (high performance) air conditioner with larger compressor, circular motion 8" ductwork and cold air returns
- LED bright lights on front and rear gelcoat caps
- Safety light on entry steps
- Selector switches for slide-rooms
- Valance with solid wood window frames throughout except bedroom
- Shaw® R2X stain and soil resistant carpeting
- Tyvarian custom backsplashes
- (2) Create-A-Breeze Fantastic Fans with thermostats and rain sensors in the kitchen and bathroom
- Crown molding complimenting all overhead cabinets
- 48" Fiberglass residential shower with large seat, upgraded shower head, wrap around storage ledges and triple sliding glass doors
- Cedar Creek switch control center
- Dometic® comfort control center with dual zone control for heating and cooling
- LP gas/carbon monoxide detector
- Remote control operatres safety entry lights, slide outs, electric awning, and jack legs of the 6-point leveling system
- Suburban® 40,000 BTU furnace
- Ceiling mounted overhead reading lights with individual switches
- Radius ceilings with a full 6'9" of bedroom height
- Dirt Devil® central vacuum system
- One year of Coach Net roadside assistance
- Membership to the Forest River Owner's Group
|Total Price Change:||-$27,970|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Since 1978 we have been a full service RV dealer in South Carolina that is proud to offer customers the best people, the best travel trailers, fifth wheels, and class A, B and C motor homes, the best sales prices, and the best parts & service before and after each sale. This family owned business and dealer, located in Lexington, South Carolina, is run by John, his four sons, and three grandsons. Here at John's RV, you will receive personal attention and individual service. You will come to our SC store for our sales prices and our new and used Forest River, SunnyBrook, Keystone and other RVs, but you will stay for our service. We will not be undersold to anyone.
At our dealership in South Carolina we specialize in RV sales.
We offer a wide variety of new and used RVs, Class A Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, and Fifth Wheels from manufacturers such as Roadtrek, Forest River, SunnyBrook, Keystone and Palomino.
Take advantage of our professional RV service department and our extensive parts collection that we offer at our SC location, too.