2018 Forest River Cardinal Limited 3920TZLE
Cardinal Limited Fifth Wheels are exquisitely crafted and grandly appointed. As you enjoy the awe-inspiring sights outside your RV door, you can also revel in the luxurious ambience of your Cardinal home.
Features may include: Exterior
- High-Gloss Premium Oyster Fiberglass Exterior
- Front Cap: Molded, Two Color Painted High Gloss Gel Coat Fiberglass with LED Lights
- Front Cap: Engineered with Extended Turning Radius
- Laminated Front Bulkheard with Oyster Performance Fiberglass
- Slam Latch 1.5" Thick Baggage Doors
- Slide End Walls: Laminated with Oyster Performance Fiberglass
- 30" x 76" Entry and Screen Door
- Automotive Hehr® Frameless Tinted Windows
- Electric Awning with LED Light Strip
- XL-Folding Entry Assist Handle
- Roto-Cast Spun Seamless Water/Waste Tanks
- Enclosed, Heated Underbelly and Heated Tanks (Forced Air Heat)
- Slide Room Seal and Gasket System
- Aluminum "H" Frame Slide Room Perimeter
- Dual Neoprene Squeegee Seals
- Exterior and Interior "D" Seals
- MorRyde StepAbove® Entry Steps
- Solid Hardwood Raised Panel Cabinet Doors and Drawers
- Ball Bearing, Full Extension Drawer Guides
- Shaw® Flooring (7-Year Cold Crack Warranty)
- Residential Contemporary Cabinet Hardware and Accents
- Satinu Nickel Plumbing Fixtures
- Decorative Slide Room Fascia
- Solid Wood Exit Assist Handle
- 15,000 BTU Ducted Air Conditioning
|Total Price Change:||-$30,219|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
At Bob Ledford's Adventure Motor Homes, we are RV enthusiasts, and there's nothing we enjoy more than helping our customers find the kind of fun and adventure that a quality class A motorhome, class B motorhome, class C motorhome, fifth wheel, pop up camper, toy hauler, and travel trailer can bring. If you're considering financing your new Coachmen, Forest River, Itasca, Pleasure Way, Shasta, Tiffin Motorhomes, or Winnebago, you're in good hands with our finance department. We are thrilled to get the opportunity to help you set up a financing plan that gets you out on the road as soon as possible.
We don't just finance motorhomes, trailers, and rvs - you can also add parts and accessories, an extended service plan, and everything else you need to make sure your ownership experience is fun and rewarding, all for one simple monthly payment!
Our knowledgeable finance staff is here to make the process of purchasing your motorhome, trailer, or rv easy, so don't put off your dreams. Come in and talk to us today! You'll know you made the right choice when you're traveling the country in your new Coachmen, Forest River, Itasca, Pleasure Way, Shasta, Tiffin Motorhomes, or Winnebago
As you start your RV adventure, you'll definitely need recreational insurance and you may need help financing an RV. The experts at Bob Ledford's Adventure Motor Homes can walk you through each step of your RV financing paperwork, help you obtain the appropriate RV insurance coverage, as well as help you protect your investment with GAP insurance and other warranty products.