2009 Forest River Berkshire 360QS - 51,000 miles - 37 feet - $79,900
This short, easy to drive, 37FT, 2009 Forest River Berkshire 360QS only has 51,000 miles on the odometer, comes loaded with four full size slide outs that create a ton of interior living area, and comes optioned out with Forest River’s fabulous full body paint package using their stunning silver exterior graphics scheme. This coach is powered by a Cummins ISB turbocharged engine that produces 340HP and 660 ft-lbs of torque, transfers that power through an Allison 2500 MH 6-speed automatic transmission with electronic gear selector, is equipped with an Onan 8.0kW Quiet Diesel generator with 1,076 hours of use, and sits on a heavy duty Freightliner XC raised rail chassis with full air ride suspension + air brakes with 2017 Sumitomo tires all around in great shape.
Other important features and options include:
- One piece fiberglass roof with fiberglass front and rear caps
- 4 point automatic hydraulic leveling system with in dash touch pad controller
- Dual 13,500 BTU roof mounted ACs with heat pumps + 40,000 BTU furnace
- 10 gallon gas/electric water heater with direct spark ignition
- 5,000 pound tow hitch + trailer plug in
- Power front door and patio awnings + slide toppers all around
- Side-hinged exterior compartment doors with full pass through storage
- 100 gallon dual fill fuel tank
- 50 amp service + detachable 50 amp cord + battery disconnects
- Caramel colored interior leather captain’s chairs with matching furniture
- Large living room with a sleeper sofa + jackknife sofa situated towards a large flatscreen television mounted above the two front seats
- Booth dinette beside the full size kitchen
- Solid surface counters, sink, gas stove, stainless steel convection oven, two door RV refrigerator and freezer
- Middle bathroom with glass shower enclosure + skylight, sink + vanity, private room with another toilet and sink + vanity
- Rear master room with a queen sized bed, another flatscreen television, wardrobe closet and tons of storage
- Washer and dryer combo unit in a vented closet and more!
We've been in business for over 25 years now, and pride ourselves on having one of the largest selections of pre-owned A Class diesel pushers in the country. We hand select each RV in our inventory to create a wide array of different coaches from different manufacturers to fit anyone's budget. Despite the fact that these are all used motorhomes, our team here does their absolute best to get every RV into the best possible condition prior to pickup so customers can immediately hit the open road!