Recently refurbished, and then driven without any issues for a 3-month 7000-mile trip over to and down the west coast. Everything works, including the heating, both the RV and cab AC, TV, Stove, fridge/freezer, water heater etc.
- 2003 Ford E-450 Chassis, 6.8L V10
- Sleeps 4 comfortably, but up to 5-6
- 55 Gallon Gas Tank fuels both the engine & generator
- Tow hitch ready for hauling a car or toys
The previous owner (in 2018) had new tires put on the front, new brakes and replaced the front end steering components, Since we purchased it in Feb, we've done;
All seats (including cab) and soft furnishings recovered professionally.
New vinyl/tile plank flooring installed.
New flooring in the cab area and new matching floor mats.
Walls freshly painted with wipable, latex paint.
New blackout cellular shades.
New 8" custom luxury latex mattress and custom premium 300TC cotton fitted sheets (2 sets)
Stereo, Sat Navigation, hands-free and backup camera installed (android system so you can add additional apps)
New smoke and propane leak alarms, new fire extinguisher
Oil Change, full service (several bulbs and washer jet lines were replaced)
Generator serviced and oil changed.
2 new interstate RV batteries.
2 new rear tires.
The issues remaining with it are;
- Large crack to front top window
- Some water damage to walls due to previous leak (repaired and sealed).
- Previous fiberglass repair to the top front driverside corner
- Dent on the top rear plastic molding.
- Paint peeling from the drivers side door and a couple of patches on the cab
- The black tank measures as 3/4 full even when its empty (common sensor issue with these RV's)
|Total Price Change:||-$500|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.