This RV is like new and is priced based on its condition as well as the extras that will go with the RV! Update: The owner is determined to sell this beautiful RV, which is ready to hit the road, loaded with every accessory and extra the new owner would need to enjoy an immediate trip with the grandkids! All equipment is maintained in excellent working order!
The Owner (original) purchased RV new in August 2011, and has put only 7500 easy miles on this beautiful rig since (800 original dealer miles from Fleetwood manufacturer to Beckley's RV in Frederick, Maryland).
RV features include:
* Two large slides including full wall on passenger side, and large galley slide!
* Queen size sleep number bed in Master BR;
* Queen size fully padded fold out power air bed in living area;
* Two single sized bunk beds amidships with individual media players/DVD displays will accommodate either children or shorter adults;
* Dining table area converts to single bed;
* Three flat screen TVs, one in living area, one in MBR, and a 40" multi-media TV (DVD,CD,AM/FM)on patio slide wall;
* Navigation system;
* Theater quality sound system;
* Stacked Whirlpool washer and dryer in MBR;
* Combination propane oven and range; convection oven, microwave;
* Full size Whirlpool residential refrigerator w/ice maker;
* Two captain chairs (driver and front passenger)swivel for use in LR when parked;
* Sofa, Dinette seating, and captain chairs are all upholstered in leather;
* Floors in coach (front, bunk area, and bathroom) are tiled. Carpeting in MBR.
* Recessed ceiling LED lighting throughout the coach;
* Two roof mounted air conditioning units;
* 50 Amp service;
* Electric or propane heat in Front of the coach; electric heat in the MBR area;
* Two slides:
-- passenger-side slideout is approx. 30' and extends from just behind coach entry to the rear of the coach, sliding out the Dinette area, sofa/bed area, bunk beds, and the Master bedroom.
-- driver's side slideout covers the galley area from just behind the driver's seat to bathroom wall (approx. 12').
* over-the-entry door awning;
* large patio awning covers the area containing the TV; helps keep rain or sun off for patio dining or relaxing.
* patio awning has a fully remote/ automatic sensor system to retract the awning if it gets too windy.
* Roof mounted/domed satellite TV system with Auto-Track, currently set up for DirecTV; will accept Dish or other providers. DirecTV receiver does not stay;
* 360HP Cummins clean diesel (tank for DEF holds about 20 gallons); very efficient and powerful for hill climbs; 100 gal. fuel tank, approx. 9mpg avg;
* Onan 8000 diesel generator;very efficient...supplies plenty of power to carry both A/C units and all appliances, TVs, etc., when in use.
* Spacious under carriage storage bays, the two largest of which go all the way through w/side opening doors for ease of access and plenty of storage space;
* Interior still has "new" smell to it; exterior is almost perfect, with almost no imperfections (a few highway rock chips);
* Tires in excellent shape as well, although at recommended replacement age in spite of low mileage; Owner will consider replacement using his own brand preference;
* House and coach batteries have all been recently replaced;
* All chassis and engine servicing is current by qualified Fleetwood and/or Freightliner service providers;
* Set up with a Blue Ox towing system for a Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Tow system stays; baseplate can be removed from jeep if you want it.
* Other extras added: galley kitchen ware (plates, bowls, silverware, pots, pans, knives; small appliances, etc.); new black/grey water sewer hose system; upgraded water pump; portable coffee table; small side table for outside use; small propane barbeque grill and propane; portable ice maker; ground mats; potable water hoses; camp chairs; other miscellaneous camping items.
* You should note that there would be very little required to prep for your first trip except to plan where you're going! Fuel her up, and you're ready to hit the road!!!
Plan on installing new tires in near future, whether the RV is sold or not. Can be a negotiable point.