Owner purchased new in August 2011, and has put only 6600 easy miles on this beautiful RV since (800 original dealer miles from manufacturer to Beckley's in Maryland). RV features:
* Queen size sleep number bed in Master BR;
* Queen size fully padded fold out air bed in living area;
* Two single sized bunk beds with individual video players midships;
* Dining area converts to single bed as well.
* Three flat screen TVs, one in living area, one in MBR, and a 40" outside on patio slide;
* Navigation system.
* Theater quality sound system.
* Standard, stacked residential washer and dryer;
* Propane oven and range; convection oven; microwave;
* Full size residential refrigerator w/ice maker;
* Two captain chairs (driver and front passenger) that swivel for use when parked;
* Sofa, Dinette seating, and captain chairs are upholstered inleather;
* Recessed lighting throughout the coach;
* Two air conditioning units;
* 50 Amp service;
* Electric or propane heat in the front of the coach; electric heat in the rear area;
* Coach has two slides: The passenger-side slideout is approx. 28' and extends from just behind passenger seating to the rear of the coach, sliding the Dinette area, the seating (sofa) area, the bunk beds, and the Master BR out. The driver's side slideout takes care of the kitchen area from just behind the driver's seat to the bathroom. In all with both slideouts out it seems like you're in a small house, not an RV!
* An over-the-entry awning, and a patio awning over the outside area containing the TV, help keep the rain or sun off for patio dining or relaxing. The patio awning also has a sensor system that causes the fully remote awning to retract if it gets too windy.
* Roof mounted and domed satellite TV system with Auto Track, currently set up for DirecTV; will accept Dish or other providers. System will remain except for DirecTV receiver;
* 360HP Cummins clean diesel engine; very efficient and powerful for hill climbs; 100 gal. fuel tank
* Spacious under carriage storage bays go all the way through w/side opening doors for ease of access and more storage than you might need;
* Interior still has "brand new" smell to it; exterior is almost perfect, with almost no imperfections (a few highway rock chips);
* Tires in excellent shape as well, and well under age and mileage criteria;
* All servicing is current by qualified Fleetwood service provider, and by qualified Freightliner service provider.
* Set up with a Blue Ox towing system for a small car or SUV that can be towed four on the ground; will consider including toad for additional cost.
* Other extras thrown in, e.g., galley ware; new black/grey water sewer hose system; upgraded water pump; Coffee table; small side table for outside use; propane barbeque; portable ice maker; ground mats; others.
* in other words, you'd have to do very little to prepare for your first trip except plan where you're going!!
|Total Price Change:||-$5,500|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.