Owner purchased unit new in August 2011, and has put only 6900 easy miles on this beautiful RV since (800 original dealer miles from Fleetwood manufacturer to Beckley's RV in Frederick, Maryland).
* Queen size sleep number bed in Master BR;
* Queen size fully padded fold out air bed in living area;
* Two single sized bunk beds amidships with individual media players/displays;
* Dining table converts to single bed;
* Three flat screen TVs, one in living area, one in MBR, and a 40" multi-media TV outside on patio slide;
* Navigation system;
* Theater quality sound system;
* full-sized stacked washer and dryer;
* Propane oven and range; convection oven/microwave;
* Full size residential refrigerator w/ice maker;
* Two captain chairs (driver and front passenger)swivel for use when parked;
* Sofa, Dinette seating, and captain chairs are all upholstered in leather;
* Floors in coach front, bunk area, and bathroom are tiled. Only carpeting is in the MBR.
* Recessed ceiling LED lighting throughout the coach;
* Two roof mounted air conditioning units;
* 50 Amp service;
* Electric or propane heat in Front of the coach; electric heat in the MBR area;
* Two slides:
-- passenger-side slideout is approx. 30' and extends from just behind coach entry to the rear of the coach, sliding out the Dinette area, sofa/bed area, bunk beds, and the Master bedroom.
-- driver's side slideout covers the galley area from just behind the driver's seat to bathroom wall (approx. 12').
* over-the-entry door awning;
* large patio awning covers the area containing the TV; helps keep rain or sun off for patio dining or relaxing.
* patio awning has a fully remote/ automatic sensor system to retract the awning if it gets too windy.
* Roof mounted/domed satellite TV system with Auto-Track, currently set up for DirecTV; will accept Dish or other providers. DirecTV receiver does not stay;
* 360HP Cummins clean diesel; very efficient and powerful for hill climbs; 100 gal. fuel tank, approx. 9mpg avg;
* Onan 8000 diesel generator;
* Spacious under carriage storage bays go all the way through w/side opening doors for ease of access and plenty of storage space;
* Interior still has "new" smell to it; exterior is almost perfect, with almost no imperfections (a few highway rock chips);
* Tires in excellent shape as well, although nearing recommended replacement age in spite of low mileage;
* House and coach batteries have all been replaced;
* All chassis and engine servicing is current by qualified Fleetwood and/or Freightliner service providers;
* Set up with a Blue Ox towing system for a small car or SUV that can be towed four down;
* Other extras added: galley ware; new black/grey water sewer hose system; upgraded water pump; Coffee table; small side table for outside use; small propane barbeque grill and propane; portable ice maker; ground mats; water hoses; camp chairs; other miscellaneous camping items.
* Very little required to prep for your first trip except to plan where you're going, gas her up, and hit the road!!!
|Total Price Change:||-$20,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.