2006 Fleetwood Excursion 39S - 28,000 miles - 39 feet - 3 slides - 350HP CAT diesel - Spartan chassis - $74,900
This super-clean, 39FT, 2006 Fleetwood Excursion only has 28,000 miles, comes in the highly popular 39S floor plan that has three full size slide outs and sleeps 5, and comes coated in Fleetwood’s fabulous full body paint package using their “White Diamond” graphics package.
This RV is powered by a CAT C7 turbocharged diesel engine that produces 350HP and 860 ft-lbs of torque, has the Allison 3000 MH 6-speed automatic transmission with electronic shifter, is equipped with an Onan 7.5kW Quiet Diesel generator and sits on a heavy duty Freightliner chassis with air brakes, air ride suspension, and BRAND NEW TIRES ALL AROUND!
Features and options include:
- BRAND NEW TIRES ALL AROUND
- 10,000 pound weight distributing hitch receiver with 7 pin plug
- Basement storage compartments around the entire exterior
- Rear view camera system with in dash monitoring system
- 4 point automatic hydraulic leveling system with touch pad controls
- Dual roof mounted ACs with wall thermostats + 20K/25K BTU dual furnaces
- Heated water and holding tank compartments
- Weather-Pro power patio and door awnings + slide toppers all around
- 10 gallon quick recovery water heater with direct spark ignition
- 50 amp service + battery disconnects + Xantrex inverter charger
- Dirt Devil central vacuum system
- Large open living room with a huge sofa with pull out bed + another jackknife sofa situated below a 32” LCD TV
- Booth dinette adjacent to the full kitchen with a gas oven and stove top, microwave oven, residential sink + faucet, and solid surface counters
- Four door refrigerator and freezer with in door water dispenser
- Middle bathroom area with glass shower enclosure, skylight, and private room with toilet, sink and vanity
- Rear master suite with a queen sized bed, another sink + vanity, wardrobe closet, and a wall mounted 21” television
- Washer and dryer combo in a vented closet
We've been in business for over 25 years now, and pride ourselves on having one of the largest selections of pre-owned A Class diesel pushers in the country. We hand select each RV in our inventory to create a wide array of different coaches from different manufacturers to fit anyone's budget. Despite the fact that these are all used motorhomes, our team here does their absolute best to get every RV into the best possible condition prior to pickup so customers can immediately hit the open road!