2006 Fleetwood Discovery 39V - 39,000 miles - 39 feet - 2 slides (full wall) - 330HP CAT diesel - Freightliner chassis - $72,900
This 39FT, 2006 Fleetwood Discovery only has 39,000 miles, comes in the super-spacious 39V floor plan that features 2 slide outs including an enormous full wall slide that sleeps up to 4 with a queen size bed and sleeper sofa, plus comes optioned in a full body paint package that uses their “Stone” graphics package.
This RV is powered by a 7.2L Caterpillar C7 diesel engine that produces 330HP and 860 ft-lbs of torque, has the Allison 3000 MH 6-speed automatic transmission with electronic shifter, is equipped with an 7.5kW Onan Quiet Diesel generator with 820 hours of use, and sits on a heavy duty Freightliner XC-Series chassis with air brakes, air ride suspension, and BRAND NEW TIRES ALL AROUND!
Features and options include:
- BRAND NEW TIRES ALL AROUND!
- EXTERIOR KITCHEN with mini refrigerator, stainless steel countertop and sink
- Exterior entertainment center with small TV, stereo and speakers
- Tons of basement storage compartments around the entire exterior
- 10,000 pound tow hitch with trailer plug in
- Backup camera system with monitor above the front seat
- Power Gear 4 point automatic hydraulic leveling system with touch pad controls
- 50 amp service with extension cord, Xantrex inverter charger, and battery disconnects
- Power patio awning, power door awning and slide out toppers
- Dual roof mounted ACs + dual furnaces with thermostat control
- Living room area with recliner + desk, pull out sleeper sofa, and TV above the two front seats
- Booth dinette
- Full kitchen with a Norcold gas/electric refrigerator and freezer, gas stove top, gas oven, microwave, sink and faucet, plus tons of pantry storage
- Private bathroom with a large shower enclosure with glass doors, skylight, toilet, power vent fan, and sink/vanity right outside as well
- Rear master bedroom with a queen sized bed, small TV, wardrobe closet, and drawer storage
- Washer and dryer combo
We've been in business for over 25 years now, and pride ourselves on having one of the largest selections of pre-owned A Class diesel pushers in the country. We hand select each RV in our inventory to create a wide array of different coaches from different manufacturers to fit anyone's budget. Despite the fact that these are all used motorhomes, our team here does their absolute best to get every RV into the best possible condition prior to pickup so customers can immediately hit the open road!