2011 Fleetwood Bounder 35H - 1.5 bath - 28,000 miles - 36 feet - Ford V10 gas - $74,900
This super-clean, 36FT, 2011 Fleetwood Bounder 35H A Class motorhome only has 28,000 miles, comes with two large slide outs that create an enormous interior layout in the highly popular 1.5 bath configuration, and comes coated in Fleetwood’s fantastic full body paint package using their “Champagne Star” graphics package.
This motorhome is powered by a 6.8L Ford V10 gas engine that produces 362HP and 457 ft-lbs of torque, has the TorqShift 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, is equipped with an Onan 5.5kW generator and sits on a heavy duty Ford 22K chassis.
Features and options include:
- 5,000 pound weight distributing tow hitch + plug in
- Two 13.5M BTU roof mounted ACs with thermostat control
- Power Gear Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks with touch pad controls
- Power patio awning with slide toppers over both slides
- Rear view camera system with in dash monitoring
- Full basement storage compartments all around
- Large living room with a Euro recliner and sleeper sofa situated towards a 27” HDTV above the front seats
- Table dinette adjacent to the full size kitchen with Norcold four door refrigerator and freezer, residential sink, gas stove and oven, microwave and solid surface counters
- Washer and dryer in a vented closet
- Middle private half bathroom with toilet, sink + vanity, and power vent fan
- Master bedroom with a king sized bed, 24” HDTV, and wardrobe closet
- Full width rear bathroom with a toilet, sink + vanity, fiberglass shower enclosure + skylight
We've been in business for over 25 years now, and pride ourselves on having one of the largest selections of pre-owned A Class diesel pushers in the country. We hand select each RV in our inventory to create a wide array of different coaches from different manufacturers to fit anyone's budget. Despite the fact that these are all used motorhomes, our team here does their absolute best to get every RV into the best possible condition prior to pickup so customers can immediately hit the open road!