All the chassis annual work has been done at the Spartan factory in Charlotte Michigan
The 2017 saw significant safety and operational changes on the chassis. The Blind Spot monitoring system is a huge improvement on a rig this size, the Collision Avoidance system and Adaptive Cruise Control were an excellent safety item.
The 2017 also has an electronic stability control built in and it works. The Hadley air system controls this feature, and riding with this system keeps the coach level and comfortable, even in turns. You can hear the coach adjusting the ride constantly. The Hadley system also provides air levelling for those quick overnights when you don't want to put down the levelling feet.
Passive steer tag is one of those things you never realize is working until you get in a tight spot. Also added were some very important things:
- Tyron Blow Out Protection bands have been added - two per wheel on the larger front wheels - so important - they save lives and give a significant safety advantage
- Lambright Comfort Chairs media sofa including electric headrests has been added - these are THE BEST
- Pulse Tech Power battery maintenance on all batteries - chassis and house - they really work
- Air Force One braking system
- Blue Ox Aventa 10K pound tow bar and cover
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System - for coach and Towed
- Air pressure booster system - SMC - no trouble airing to 120 pounds or more - with 50' hose. When you need to air your tires, this system is attached to the coach air system and wil increase your air pressure significantly permitting airing the tires with ease.
- Magna Shade front windshield external shade - these are excellent
- Awning extension for when the sun shines under the awning
- All the slide out motor attachment bolts are safety wired - this eliminates a design flaw that lets slide motor attachment bolts back out and cause slide damage keeping the slides from moving in or out
- The entire plumbing system was redone using 2" PVC and banjo fittings
- wooden cooktop cover for the induction plate's protection - and a great workspace
- King Size Sleep Number mattress
- New extra responsive touch screens for the GPS and cameras
- check valve cleaning system for the black tank
- Cargo lights switched to turn on when the door is opened.
- many many spare parts - especially engine belts and filters.
Our coach has never given us any trouble beyond simple easily fixed items. Entegra are a dream to work with and will always go the extra mile for their customers. We have worked out all the (very few) bugs and the coach is in excellent condition. This Cornerstone is one of the good ones - buy with confidence.
|Total Price Change:||-$30,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.