2021 MINI-T TRANSIT CONNECT RV CAMPERVAN "GARAGEABLE MINI MOTORHOME”
2021 Ford Transit Connect Mini-T Campervan
Manufacturer direct RV Campervan sales. Call DLM-Distribution today or visit www.dlm-distribution.com
The Mini-T Campervan makes a great Campervan RV, daily driver, primary or secondary vehicle. Having a Campervan that can be stored at home, or your garage as desired is something that just does not happen with most Motorhomes, RV’s, or even Campervans. With plenty of room for two, this campervan is like no other, easy to drive, easy to park and very fuel efficient for a Class B Campervan.
Learn more about the HOA Friendly Campervan by DLM-Distribution today.
Campervan questions? Nationwide Delivery or RV Mini-T financing questions? Call DLM-Distribution today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
This 2021 Ford Transit Connect Mini-T Campervan has plenty of room for two! This Mini-T conversion includes a comfortable pull out bed, fully automatic low-profile RV TV antenna, 10 speed thermostatically controlled reversible roof fan, TV/DVD combo, microwave, sink, 24 quart highly efficient compressor refrigerator that holds the equivalent of 27, 12 ounce cans, dual house batteries, 2000W maximum inverter for “off grid” 120V needs, and a 120V shore power outlet, limo-tinted windows (provide privacy), front privacy curtain, Weathertech sunshades, Weathertech floormats, side window screens for bug control and added ventilation, vinyl flooring, underbed storage containers, portable cook stove and a shore power cord.
The Ford Transit Connect Campervan provides you many safety features along with all of the Mini T campervan conversion comforts. Safety features to aid in your travels included in this Transit Connect are a large rear-view camera, pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking, lane keeping system, blind spot information system on mirrors, airbags, tire pressure monitoring system, auto high beams, rain sensing wipers and reverse sensing system. The convenience features included are 2 smart USB ports, wireless phone charging pad, Sync 3, voice activated Navigation and Ford Pass.
The Ford Transit Connect Mini-T Campervan is just: 80" high (with roof features) and 189.7" (15.8 ft) long - Fits in standard 7-foot garage and can go through any drive through car wash! This Mini-T Campervan makes a great daily driver!
Campervan questions? Nationwide Delivery or Mini-T RV financing questions? Call DLM-Distribution today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
The Mini-T Camper Van is a fully accessorized RV that is easy to park and can fit in a standard garage?
This fuel-efficient and spacious campervan is a mini motorhome with all the accessories you’d imagine in a larger RV.
Hassle-Free Parking and Storage
It’s rare to see a motorhome parked in a garage. However, the Mini T Campervan makes the motorhome garageable, providing convenience and peace of mind to its owners.
You can easily park the Mini T Campervan in a standard garage protecting your vehicle from the elements. This Mini T feature is a godsend for people living in HOAs and those who can’t park their campervans outside.
Your Motorhome Is Your Everyday Vehicle
One can’t even imagine going for groceries and other daily commutes on a motorhome. However, with the Mini T Campervan, you can use a motorhome for reasons besides recreational outings. Its space-efficient footprint, impressive fuel efficiency, easy driving, and full cabin features make the Mini-T Camper Van better than any van on the road.
Comfort features of the Mini-T include: a TV/DVD with long range over the air antenna, microwave, refrigerator, sink, under bed storage, couch/bed and a foldable portable toilet. This micro camper is powered by solar, dual house batteries, 2000w off grid electrical power or hook up to shore power. This Transit Connect Titanium Mini T Campervan is equipped with great safety features including blind spot info system in the mirrors, front and rear sensing system, navigation system, large screen back up camera, auto headlamps, auto windshield wipers.
Campervan questions? Nationwide Delivery or RV financing questions? Call DLM-Distribution today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
More detils at www.dlm-distribution.com
DLM-Distribution is Minnesota Camper Van Manufacture and licensed dealer. Serving customers nationwide ~ We make nationwide sales and logistics simple!
Fly in / Drive in / Trade / Delivery options available.
WHY IS A SMALL RV OR CAMPERVAN BETTER THAN A LARGE RV?
Small Motor Home / Class B advantages why look closely at the Transit or Connect Campervans?:
1. Better fuel economy
2. Camper vans are easier to drive than a big motorhome
3. Can go through any car wash- easy to keep clean inside and outside clean- smaller is better!
4. Can access smaller roads and dirt roads leading to "out of the way" dispersed camping opportunities
5. Can take a nap, get some sleep rest wherever parking is allowed.
6. With a small RV you can and drive your vehicle to explore the area and your RV home and food is always with you so you can save on restaurant meals. With a larger RV you would need to leave it behind and take a second- pulled behind vehicle to enable parking and exploring
7. A camper van will go anywhere a car can go- garage, parking garage, small roads, parking in busy cities or high brush areas with low trees.
8. If, while exploring, you find a great overnight spot, you can stay without having to backtrack to get your RV.
9. Storage is enough for most people, with less storage space you tend to bring less "stuff" you will likely not use and be less tempted to buy too much in route. Extra stuff along the way on an extended trip gets mailed home enabling you to stay on the road without clutter
10. Can be used as a primary or secondary vehicle when not traveling. Great for tailgating.
11. This small Camper Van RV should hold its value better than a larger RV due to escalating fuel prices, high storage prices and higher insurance costs for the bigger RV motorhomes.
12. You don't need a toad (tow vehicle) adding additional expense and set up time when camping and maneuvering around your destination
13. You can park it in your driveway- big plus, no storage fee's
14. You will not pull into a parking lot wondering if you will be able to park or turn around
15. More camping opportunities, many camp grounds do not have spots for the larger motorhomes
16. Great for a trip to your friend's bon-fire and parties- You always have a place to stay without imposing on their home and space. Beside the big benefit of sleeping in your own bed with your own bedding!
17. Of course you save on hotel fees when traveling but with a Transit Connect Camper van you can pull over, sleep and not have to unload to go into a hotel, pack back up and load vehicle again each night. Setting the bed up takes seconds!
18. Using a camper van as a primary vehicle is a wonderful option- less insurance, less cost maintaining multiple vehicles and you can be spontaneous- your gear is with you, spend the night, make a meal, go for that extended hike. Take advantage of your time without having to return home to resupply for your next adventure.
19. A Large Motor home often does not get used many days out of the year. Think about "cost per use when making your RV purchase decision!
Large home= monthly payment + storage when not in use, + 8 +/- MPG fuel economy, + insurance, + depreciation, + cleaning and maintenance costs, plus higher camp ground fees- full hookups) Consider a $100,000 big Motorhome RV financed with all associated costs that is used 3 weeks per year on average. You will find this RV costing over $1050 per use!
Small Motor home= Higher use, Reduced monthly payment, high MPG fuel economy, less insurance cost (insures like a car), will likely depreciate less, easier to sell if you choose to sell later, clean at home or at gas station car wash, lower camp fees.
NOTE: You must run your own numbers when considering the examples above. 1) Financing 2) how often you use your RV 3) style of camping and other variables will all make a difference in your cost per use.
DLM-Distribution is a Minnesota Manufacture and licensed dealer serving the camping and traveling community nationwide.
Nationwide Camper Van shipping available!
Campervan questions? Delivery or RV financing questions? Call DLM-Campervans today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
|Listed Price||$48,000|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.