FINAL PRICE, I'll just keep it if it doesn't sell at $19,998.
Fully Appointed with all of the options, just too much to list here, go check out the standards on this trailer, it's loaded straight out of the factory- 50 Amp power service, aluminum wheels, Ceiling fan, electric and gas water heater, 15k ducted Plus 13.5 bedroom a/c's, central main living and kitchen PLUS a rear living room AND a loft above for kids (way better than bunks!). Pull out sofa in rear LR, inflatable pull out sofa in main LR, dinette with storage below seats and folds down to bed, storage under main bed, HUGE closet and wardrobes and chest of drawers and tons of cabinet space- did I mention, this trailer has storage space for everything?? HUGE pass through storage in the front under the bedroom area with access from both sides AND the front (great for lawn chairs, battery access, etc.) Enclosed water connections, enclosed and sealed underbelly, enclosed sewer valves with protected control handles. Three sewer tanks (1 black, 1 grey from shower and 1 grey from kitchen dedicated). LCD TV in main living, plus 19" LCD's in bedroom and rear living. Outside shower, outside propane connection, outside TV antenna connection, POWER awning, dedicated awning power plug for lights with a switch inside. Central "command station" with all tank levels, battery level, exterior and main interior lighting controls and a plug for a voltmeter to monitor safe power supply.
And that's just the basics from the factory! But wait, there's more!!!
Trailer extras that we added and are including!!
1. Swagman 4 bike bumper mounted bike rack (BRAND NEW, 1 Trip!)
2. Slide out stabilizers (2)
3. Rear LED floodlights (4), switch inside left front compartment, these are a life saver when trying to back into a campsite in the dark, no more flashlights...
4. Tire covers
5. Step rugs
6. Landing gear leg snap pins
7. Bi-pod king pin support
8. X-chocks both sides
9. Outdoor rug
10. Portable charcoal grill
11. 50 amp adapter combined 30 and 20 amp circuits - also have a 15 to 50 amp pigtail to plug into house power to charge batteries and a 30 amp to 50 amp pigtail for those times when 50 amps isn't needed or available
12. 2 drinking water hoses
13. 2 water pressure reducers
14. Inline water filter
15. 20' sewer hose kit with couplers and drain connector -- BRAND NEW, NEVER USED
16. Sewer hose support -- BRAND NEW, NEVER USED
17. 2 sewer hoses
18. Both propane tanks just filled- literally ONE TRIP ago!
19. Tire minder set up for truck and trailer with booster in trailer. 10 transmitters for dually truck and trailer
20. 2 19" TV's mentioned above didn't come with the trailer
21. 30 gallon portable tote tank w/ wheels and hitch attachment
22. Fifth wheel hitch- 15k, dual pivot (side to side and front to rear).
We are just going another route due to our sons getting more into sports and just not having the time on the weekends to use the trailer. I'm SOOOOO sad to be selling our trailer, but I just can't justify the expense any more because we just cannot get out and use it often enough. Our loss is your gain. If you have kids and want them to have their own living area AND awesome loft bedroom, this is your trailer!! Don't pass this up! I do have a loan with the bank, we will need to get the payoff and title from them before delivery of course.
Please- serious buyers only.
|Total Price Change:||-$8,002|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.