The Tribute 260 is a 40 foot, 4-slide, “entry-level” model of a high-end coach manufacturer. As such, it has many standard features generally only found on higher-end models, starting with the CAT C9 8.8L 400 HP diesel engine (no DEF) with the Allison 3000 6-speed transmission, exhaust brake and single pane windshield for better visibility. Another very nice feature is the dual rooftop, ceiling ducted air conditioners with heat-pumps and the heated plumbing bay for cold weather operation. Attached is the 2007 Features and Specifications Brochure detailing all the standard and optional features. This coach has all the standard features noted plus the Luxury Package detailed in the Options Summary. Additional options beyond the Luxury Package include the PTS 8.0 KW CAT generator, satellite TV systems (two - both stationary & portable), 32” front TV, Cherry solid wood cabinetry, stacked washer/dryer, right and left leather hide-a-way beds (we replaced the driver’s side bed with two recliners, but all are available), the two additional folding chairs for the dinette, king bed, duel-directional full-bay roll-out storage trays, 3M nose protectant film.
We purchased this 40’ diesel pusher motor home in 2015 in Arizona with 13,000 miles. It now has 32,000 miles. In that time, in addition to regular oil & filter changes and lube maintenance, and other minor maintenance, the following have been updated or replaced:
• All six tires and valves in 12/2021 – Yokohama 104-ZR, 295/80R-22.5
• All four suspension airbags & leveling solenoids in 2020
• All four 6v wired for 12v house batteries and the one 12v engine battery in 2020
• Replaced washing machine in 2020
• Replaced two wrinkled window shades with OEM shades in 2019
• Replaced front electric windshield shade in 2018
• Replaced front and rear shocks in 2017
• Updated all interior & exterior lights (except headlights & over-sink fluorescent) to LED in 2017
• Roof fully resealed in 2016
• Added an outside 24” HD LED TV and updated the front & bedroom TVs to 32” HD LED.
This coach is completely self-contained for boon-docking if desired and overall is very roomy and comfortable. It is truly a complete home away from home. With the Country Coach, DynoMax bus chassis and the full air suspension, the coach drives and rides great.
I've received questions about the condition of the chairs, so have added pictures of them. They are in very good condition. No tears, no signs of wear.
Also available is a 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk 3.2L V-6 with automatic transmission and around 60k-miles. It includes a Blue Ox tow bar and Air Force brake application system initiated by the motorhome air brakes. It has a transfer case with a neutral position for free-wheel towing with no speed limitation. Features include leather, navigation, sun roof, climate control and just about every other option available. $24,900.00.
|Total Price Change:||-$5,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.