2020 Coachmen Leprechaun Ford 260RS
The Coachmen Leprechaun offers you the “Better Stuff” discerning RVers require.
Since 1973 the Leprechaun Class C Motorhome has provided Better construction, Better interior appointments, and a long list of Better safety and convenience features that have won the confidence of generations of Leprechaun Class C owners.
Owning something “Better” is a reflection of you everyone will appreciate. Your family will appreciate the expansive list of standard equipment like back-up camera, power awning, slideroom awning(s) and 50 gallons of fresh water. “Better” includes the safety and durability of steel framed floors, and 2” sidewalls built with Azdel Superlite that can be customized with your choice of available graphics-standard graphics, carmel colored fiberglass or rich full body paint. Inside your Leprechaun your family and friends will enjoy the long list of rich appointments including Raised Panel cabinetry, Night Shades, Upgraded flooring and Upgraded Furniture. Treat yourself to something better… you deserve a Coachmen’s Leprechaun!
Features may include:Interior
- Hi-gloss cappuccino cherry wood grain cabinets
- Decorative glass cabinet door inserts in select areas
- Satin nickel cabinet hardware
- J-dinette with pullout auxiliary seat
- Upgraded silver pedestal table leg
- Interior safety grab handle at entrance door
- Driver & passenger air bags
- Reclining driver & passenger seats
- Upgraded exterior mirrors
- Vacu-bond laminated aluminum framed floor with dual-layer floor decking design
- Vacu-bond laminated 2" aluminum framed sidewalls
- Vacu-bond laminated crowned aluminum framed roof with tpo surface
- Aluminum framed cab-over & bunk floor
- Galvanized steel entry step well with auxiliary battery storage
- Deadbolt lock at coach entrance door
CHAMPAGNE WITH DECALS
If you are seeking a full service recreational dealership, you have found the answer. We offer Sales, Service, Parts, Storage and Consignments. Please come in for the Anthem RV & Boat friendly experience.
Ownership and Senior Management bring an average 10+ years of experience in the recreational dealership industry. Let us help put that experience to work for you to meet your recreational vehicle needs.