2019 Coachmen 450 FORD 311FSLEPRECHAUN CLASS C MOTORHOMES
The Coachmen Leprechaun offers you the “Better Stuff” discerning RVers require.
Since 1973 the Leprechaun Class C Motorhome has provided Better construction, Better interior appointments, and a long list of Better safety and convenience features that have won the confidence of generations of Leprechaun Class C owners.
Owning something “Better” is a reflection of you everyone will appreciate. Your family will appreciate the expansive list of standard equipment like back-up camera, power awning, slideroom awning(s) and 50 gallons of fresh water. “Better” includes the safety and durability of steel framed floors, and 2” sidewalls built with Azdel Superlite that can be customized with your choice of available graphics-standard graphics, carmel colored fiberglass or rich full body paint. Inside your Leprechaun your family and friends will enjoy the long list of rich appointments including Raised Panel cabinetry, Night Shades, Upgraded flooring and Upgraded Furniture. Treat yourself to something better… you deserve a Coachmen’s Leprechaun!
Features may include:Interior Appointments
- HS Cappuccino Cherry Wood Grain
- Thermo Foil Wood Accent Color - Etched Medallion
- Twain Mineral - Sidewalls
- Twain Mineral - Front Cab Over Wall
- Twain Nutmeg - Rear Wall & Slide Outs
- Satin Nickel Hardware (3-3/4" Spread)
- Kilauea Quartz II Thermofoil Countertops w/Drop Edge Throughout
- Kilauea Quartz II Solid Thermofoil Dinette Table
- Matador Frost - Hardboard Ceiling Panels
- Morgane 542 - Rolled Flooring
- 135 SE Right Of Way - Carpet
- Roller Bearing Drawer Glides
- Poplar Drawer Sides (behind doors are Techwood)
- Nite Shades & New Lep Lambrequins
- Tinted Radius Slider Windows - Safety Glass
- Factory Reclining Pilot & Passenger Seats
- J-Dinette w/Pullout (210RS/260DS/310BH)
- Single Child Tether at Forward Facing Dinette Seat (N/A 311FS)
- HS Hardwood Doors & Drawers (RPI Upper/ FPI Lower)
- Glass Insert Doors in Select Areas
- HS Shaker House Type Bath Door
- Black Recepts/Rotaires/Switches
- Small Interior Safety Grab Handle at Entrance Door
- Vinyl Padded Up & Angle Pads
- Magazine Rack Over Entrance Door
- Touch Screen, XM-ready Radio & Backup Monitor w/Dash Speakers (Need to purchase a tuner and antenna to activate XM-Ready Radio)
- Bedroom LCD TV Backer & Connections
All Units 30% Below MSRP
About This Dealership:
Welcome to Scottsdale RV! We are a family owned, licensed and bonded dealer located in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona. We specialize in quality, low mileage motorhomes at reasonable prices. At Scottsdale RV we take pride in our customer service. We offer a personalized buying experience because of our smaller size and the attention we provide to our customers. All of our units are put through a rigorous inspection process to ensure that your first experience is an enjoyable one. When you take delivery of your motorhome we spend as much time as you need to go over the entire motorhome so you are comfortable taking it on your first adventure. If you need airport assistance we will gladly pick you up. We are conveniently located 10 minutes away from Sky Harbour Airport in Phoenix. Need your motorhome delivered? No problem, we can help you with that as well. We also sell a variety of extended warranties to meet your needs.
Whether you are looking for a diesel pusher, 5th wheel, toy hauler, class A gas, class B or a class C we sell what you need.
At Scottsdale RV, we even take the time to make sure you are happy and comfortable with your purchase so that you are ready to drive off on your first adventure. Come try the Scottsdale RV experience, you won't be disappointed!