2020 Coachmen Freedom Express Liberty Edition 276RKDSLE
Freedom Express Liberty Edition Travel Trailers deliver ultra-lite luxury combined with top selling floorplans in an affordable value added package designed to be towed by today’s midsize SUVs and half-ton vehicles.
Our full Freedom Express Liberty Edition models range from 28’ to 35’, and sport a full range of consumer inspired conveniences, from our complete push button setup Power Package to a Coleman® Perfect Flow camp grill. And towing the Freedom Express is made simple and safe with an unsurpassed aerodynamic design and our exclusive Stable-Ryd™ spread axle design.
Freedom Express conventional and hybrid travel trailers boast vacuum bond laminated sidewalls with durable Lami-Lux 1000® fiberglass exteriors. Available in models from 18’ to 28’, you are sure to find a model that suits your style, whether you are going it alone or taking the whole family.
Check out the Toy Haulers from Freedom Express. Our Toy Haulers combine lightweight design with payload capacities to handle your toy hauling needs. Fold up sofas, power vertical glide beds, and numerous tie down points give you practical dual purpose space for your needs.Features may include:
- Spread axle improves weight distribution.
- Wide track axles provide a wider, more secure stance on the road.
- Spread axle design allows us to reduce the tongue weight for optimum performance.
- Spread axle design reduces sway caused by crosswinds.
- Laminated sidewalls and floor
- Azdel behind the fiberglass
- Bow trusses aluminum and wood
- Rod and angle crossmembers in frame
- All tanks mounted under floor to lower center of gravity and improve interior storage.
- Aerodynamic front profile
- Tinted, safety glass windows
- Aluminum reinforced with 3/8” roof decking
- Epdm bright white rubber roofing
- Aerodynamic front profile
- Welded aluminum structure, vacuumbonded sidewalls and flooring
- Smooth exterior fiberglass skin
- Fully enclosed, heated underbelly
- Fully welded tubular aluminum floor structure
- Happijac suretrac™, rack and pinion, and schwintek slide systems
- Congoleum designer carefree resilient flooring
- Powder E-coated, welded I-beam frame
- Stable-Ryd® spread axle design (25’ and above)
- Nitrogen filled radial tires
At Mid-State RV, customers are our number-one priority. We want everyone who walks through the doors to feel welcome and cared for. Part of our commitment to quality customer service includes ongoing training for our sales and service staff and strong product knowledge.
We understand that you want to make an informed decision when you purchase your RV from us. From our dedicated sales team to our extensive parts and service department you can rest assured that Mid-State RV has got you covered.