We are sad to sell our wonderful fifth wheel, but our traveling days are over! RV aficionados recognize Cameo by Carriage as one of the best fifth wheels ever manufactured, displaying craftsmanship, luxury, and durability. And our rig is in five-star condition for full-time living, traveling and vacationing. We are the second owners and have clear title. The RV has never been in an accident, and it has been loved and well-cared for. Stand-out features include:
- spacious and practical interior design with 2 slide outs, one of which is full-wall
- elegant cherry cabinetry and Corian countertops
- leather theater chairs and hide-a-bed queen sofa
- well-designed compact bathroom with brushed nickel fixtures, porcelain toilet, power vent and skylight over shower
- climate control includes 35,000 BTU heating system and all-room A/C
- superior quality appliances such as Norcold fridge-freezer, Pinnacle washer/dryer, 37-inch Samsung flat-screen TV
- two Carefree Travel-R electric patio awnings
- reliable Bigfoot auto-leveling system and universal docking center for water, electric and sewer hook-ups
- plentiful interior and exterior storage space
- solar tinted windows with day and night shades
- comfortable queen bed with plush mattress pad
In addition to our 33-foot fifth wheel, we are selling our well-cared-for 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Duramax diesel truck, with Alisson transmission, mileage around 82,000, and a great trailer package including navigation and braking systems. The Cameo fifth wheel and truck together make a powerful, stable, safe, and comfortable unit. With a very reasonable asking price of $60,000 for truck and fifth wheel, you could not have a better RVing combination. Please contact us with any questions and to request additional photos.
|Total Price Change:||-$1,801|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.