Don't even consider spending well over 4 times as much as much for a new one.
If you are familiar with the American Heritage you know they are a top of the line unit that come fully loaded, Fleetwood/ American doesn't make a higher model than this. Below are a few of the key features. If you are looking for a high end unit make sure you must see this American Heritage before buying.
• Model # 45E with a bath and a half
• Cummins 600 hp Engine and Allison 4,000 MH transmission
• 6 new tires
• New Batteries
• Auqa Hot water heater/radiant heat
• Heated/radiant tile floors
• Spartan Chassis-Tag axle with a 15,000 lb towing rating
• 4 Slides
• In Motion Sat Dish
• Air Ride Suspension with auto leveling
• King Sized Sleep Number Bed & Sofa Sleeper
• Air & Hydraulic Leveling System
• Onan 12.5kw Diesel Generator
• Dual 2,800 watt inverters
• 4 Gerard Power awnings
• 40" Sony LCD TV in Front and 32" in Bedroom
• Electric power cord reel
• Solar panel
• 150 Gal fuel tank
• Auto generator start
• Santi flush waste system with pump and power dump Valves
• Garmin Navigation System
• Residential style Refrigerator
Do a nationwide search and realize the best deal in the country is right here in Utah. Original MSRP was over $697,340 and current average retail book is $278,800 Yes it has a clean title and has no major issues I just completed a trip of over 3,000 miles in it myself.
I have sold coaches to buyers from all around the Country and Canada with states including Minnesota, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Nevada, California, Florida, Georgia and Illinois. This Coach is well worth the trip to Utah. Plus we have some of the most spectacular National parks in the Country to visit while you're here.
All types of trades considered.
Unit is in excellent condition both inside and out.
Please call for appointment to see. Coach is currently in storage.
Hardman Car Company Ut Dealer #5216
|Listed Price||$179,900|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.