Well constructed in Washington. Has slide for dinette and refrigerator area, front "north-south" queen bed, and wet bath. Equipped with air conditioner, rear awning, slide topper, Comfort step bumper, Elite Option Package, generator ready, 2500 watt Onan generator, microwave, New Gen Happijac wireless remote jacks, and stereo-AM/FM/CD/DVD/HDMI.
2019 Alp Adventurer 89RBSThe 89RBS camper model is another Industry First! Fits SB and LB trucks even with Generator option!
The 89RBS is an 8’9” camper with a full wall slide that includes your Face to Face Dream Dinette® and your largest in the industry 7 cu.ft. stainless steel refrigerator… It also has an all new wet bath, again largest in the industry, double door wardrobe, recessed entertainment center for your optional TV and AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth stereo. Top that off with Adventurer’s Exclusive TCC® - Welded Aluminum frame bonding process and our industry leading 3-year structural warranty.
Features may include:INTERIOR
- Electric Slide-Out Full Wall Dinette & Refrigerator with manual override system
- Basement storage w/ storage tray
- Glazed Splendid Maple Hardwood cabinet doors
- Residential-style cabinet hardware
- Mirrored Double Wardrobe Closet
- “Bull Nose” Door Grabber Catches on upper cabinet doors
- Hand upholstered valances and lambrequins
- Night shades for all windows (mini blind in kitchen to meet code)
- No-wax industrial grade vinyl floor covering
- ALP Exclusive - Flame-treated fabric upholstery
- Padded Fabric Headboard in Bedroom
- TV Antenna - Digital Concealed Interior Mount
- ALP Exclusive Super Step Bumper®
- New Generation HappiJac - Manual Jacks
- Common keyed exterior compartment doors
- Thick radius 4-Season insulated storage compartment doors
|Listed Price||$35,995|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Apache Camping Centers opened its' doors in 1971 as a family-owned enterprise in Portland. Thankfully, we've earned a reputation of excellent customer service and satisfaction through our investment in exceptional service and sales people.