Well constructed in Washington. Has wet bath and "north-south" bed. Equipped with rear awning, Comfort step bumper, Elite Option Package, generator ready, microwave, New Gen Happijac wireless remote jacks, and stereo-AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth with exterior speakers.
2019 Alp Adventurer 89RB
Adventurer Truck Camper Model 89RB is 8'9" in length, with a 60"x80"queen-sized bed, mirrored sliding double door wardrobe, and ample storage. The Face-to-Face Dream Dinette® along with the rear galley makes this 8'9" camper feel like it has the room of a slide-out. This classic style also offers the largest wet bath in the industry topped with a large, bright, and airy skylight. This comfortable and convenient model fits 6ft and larger short-bed and all long-bed trucks, plus you can add a generator in either configuration making the 89RB the most versatile truck camper in the industry!
Features may include:INTERIOR
- Glazed Splendid Maple Hardwood cabinet doors
- Basement storage w/ storage tray
- Residential-style cabinet hardware
- Mirrored Double Wardrobe Closet
- “Bull Nose” Door Grabber Catches on upper cabinet doors
- Hand upholstered valances and lambrequins
- Night shades for all windows (mini blind in kitchen to meet code)
- No-wax industrial grade vinyl floor covering
- ALP Exclusive - Flame-treated fabric upholstery
- Padded Fabric Headboard in Bedroom
- Industry first - Interior LED Lights
- ALP Exclusive “All Season Six-Step exterior sealing process”
- ALP Exclusive - Reverse seal front seam
- ALP Exclusive -Channeled side roofing seal system
- New Generation HappiJac - Manual Jacks
- Common keyed exterior compartment doors
- Thick radius 4-Season insulated storage compartment doors
- Windows - Black Frame Dark Tinted - Gas Filled Thermopane
- “All Season Six-Step exterior sealing process”
- Channeled side roofing seal system
- Omni-Directional Amplified AM/FM/TV Antenna
|Listed Price||$27,995|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Apache Camping Centers opened its' doors in 1971 as a family-owned enterprise in Portland. Thankfully, we've earned a reputation of excellent customer service and satisfaction through our investment in exceptional service and sales people.